C/LW Jonathan Drouin - Halifax Mooseheads, QMJHL (2013, 3rd overall, Tampa Bay) II

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
So fellow Lightning prospect Adam Erne hit Drouin from behind and may have injured him. Erne gets 5 and a game.

Patmac40

BESTPOSTERINTHEGAME
Jun 7, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
He hasn't returned for the bench in the second. Looking for details on an injury. He got cut and looked like he was shaking his head trying to get the cobwebs out while on the bench. Hopefully not a concussion. Stupid, stupid hit from Erne.

Edit: Has possible concussion-like symptoms. ****.

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
He hasn't returned for the bench in the second. Looking for details on an injury. He got cut and looked like he was shaking his head trying to get the cobwebs out while on the bench. Hopefully not a concussion. Stupid, stupid hit from Erne.

Erne....... :facepalm:

Bullseyes

Aug 16, 2013

Damn, I hope he's okay.

Caspian

Jun 3, 2006
Tampa should make sure Erne never plays higher than the ECHL. Bury him there for being a dumb ******.

Macman

May 15, 2004
When are they going to start throwing these clowns out of hockey? He knew who he was hitting and drilled him face first into the glass.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
That looked bad. Looked more like a potential neck injury than a concussion, not sure what's worse.

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
That looked bad. Looked more like a potential neck injury than a concussion, not sure what's worse.

You can't tell. Hopefully only a cut and sore neck and nothing more.

Edit: A concussion. *****. Hopefully only a minor one. And the kid will be back for the WJC.

sayheykid

Jun 12, 2010
Ugh, Adam you imbecile. That's bound to get you high marks in the organization.

Roz

Jul 2, 2013
NS
Which you can get from a neck injury.

True, but I'm still pretty sure it wasn't his neck. He got his stitches and then came back into the game before leaving for good a few minutes later. I think if they suspected a neck injury they would've stretchered him.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
When are they going to start throwing these clowns out of hockey? He knew who he was hitting and drilled him face first into the glass.

I think you give the player too much credit. In any event this is part for the course in junior hockey.

member 147413

What a ****ing idiot, full speed into the numbers. I honestly agree with the guy who said just burry the dumb ass because of injuring their star prospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad