C/LW Jonathan Drouin - Halifax Mooseheads, QMJHL (2013, 3rd overall, Tampa Bay) II

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Please don't put proposals in this thread, joking or not. It's just going to start a flame war.

Bullseyes

Aug 16, 2013
Tied a team record for most points in a month. 31 points in 10 games

Wow, impressive.

He's gonna be a stud. I'm jealous of the Lightning. Stamkos + Drouin are gonna be a great pair to watch in the future. I want him on the Rangers.

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
Wow, impressive.

He's gonna be a stud. I'm jealous of the Lightning. Stamkos + Drouin are gonna be a great pair to watch in the future. I want him on the Rangers.

Its funny because I watch Kucherov and every time he is on the ice in the NHL he looks very very dangerous. You give him Drouin to pass him the puck, and Stamkos on the power play....Those three are going to wreck the NHL. I'm almost apologetic about it. :laugh:

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Probably my favorite prospect since PK Subban... Maybe even since Crosby.

Haven't been this excited for an offensive talent in a while.

Mathletic

Feb 28, 2002
Ste-Foy
No points for him today, a first in well over a month. However, 20/26 from the circle. Best day for him at that all season long.

albertaref

Feb 7, 2013
Fort McMurray AB
Add another 2 goals and an assist tonight.
Cannot wait to see what he can do on the big ice. He's able to blow past people and make them look childish on the small ice should be phenomenal on the big ice in Sweden:handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad