C Elias Pettersson - Växjö Lakers HC, SHL (2017, 5th, VAN) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keep Sorokin Me Babe

Hit em with the four like
Jun 18, 2016
I thought he was invisible at even strength prior to today; he made some nice plays in this game including a pretty goal. I'd like to see more dominating ES shifts for a player who is in his final eligible WJC, but if he keeps improving then he'll be ready for the real test in the knockout stages.

Reactions: maaran

cc

Feb 28, 2002
Hopefully he's overcome his cold. He's playing with a top center finally so he should look better for future games

gretskidoo

Nov 26, 2011
I thought he was invisible at even strength prior to today; he made some nice plays in this game including a pretty goal. I'd like to see more dominating ES shifts for a player who is in his final eligible WJC, but if he keeps improving then he'll be ready for the real test in the knockout stages.
It's not a coincidence that removing your 4th line center from the 1st line immediately makes the 1st line look good.

Having Lindstrom out there on the 1st line is worse than being on the PK. Only half joking.

DDRhockey

Hockeyfan since 1986
Oct 11, 2017
It's not a coincidence that removing your 4th line center from the 1st line immediately makes the 1st line look good.

Having Lindstrom out there on the 1st line is worse than being on the PK. Only half joking.
how did lindstrom made the team? He has no redeeming qualities.

Reactions: rickardr

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012

The real test will be continuing to dominate his season in the Swedish elite league and playoffs.

Reactions: dim jim

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
This is called being nitpicky, hes leading the tourny in points. Atm lol

Elias Pettersson

I'm not a troll
Jan 22, 2014
Pettersson playing with the flu. Clearly below his usual level. Flubbing on one timers, a bit slower with decisions/puck movement.

And yet somehow, leading the tourney in scoring still.

Reactions: vanwest

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
If he stays at 168 pounds, sure he could end up playing the wing in the NHL...

But he’s already gained 7-8 pounds since the draft. That’s a pretty good indicator he should easily be able to get to at least 185-190, in which case he will most definitely end up playing center.
Agreed. Hes gotta keep at the gym and hopefully for start of next year at 180 and if not maybe in the AHL to start the season

BrockBesnar

May 2, 2011
Vancouver
Flu? I thought it was just a cold.
Yes I had heard cold the other day but commentators also mentioned he was close to missing the game before this one so I have no idea.
Also not sure of accuracy of this reporter:

But still even a small cold can be a bit annoying and throw off timing for slap shots and energy level.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Agreed. Hes gotta keep at the gym and hopefully for start of next year at 180 and if not maybe in the AHL to start the season

Didn’t one of the commentators say he was 175 during his previous game ?

Yes I had heard cold the other day but commentators also mentioned he was close to missing the game before this one so I have no idea.

But still even a small cold can be a bit annoying and throw off timing for slap shots and energy level.

Well that’s insane that he’s battling the flu while making hockey look easy. Unreal

member 105785

Dhaliwal is pretty credible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad