C Connor McDavid - Erie Otters, OHL (2015 Draft) III

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrozenJagrt

Dec 16, 2009
He's proving why he is considered to be best prospect since 87.

In the eyes of some. I was at the game last night and was very impressed, but he looked disinterested and I've seen better defensive effort from Ovechkin. Not a big deal at all, it was a blowout, just saying. And with that said, I've always thought Tavares was the better prospect.

McDavid has the skating obviously, but Tavares had the better shot. Hands would be close, JT wasn't much of a danger but he could handle in a phone booth. And I feel his vision and hockey smarts were a step above

Skip2myBordyloo

Stay the course
Apr 7, 2010
In the eyes of some. I was at the game last night and was very impressed, but he looked disinterested and I've seen better defensive effort from Ovechkin. Not a big deal at all, it was a blowout, just saying. And with that said, I've always thought Tavares was the better prospect.

McDavid has the skating obviously, but Tavares had the better shot. Hands would be close, JT wasn't much of a danger but he could handle in a phone booth. And I feel his vision and hockey smarts were a step above

So did Tavares during his draft year, when he got traded to London it seemed to give him a bit more pep in his step.

SchultzSquared*

2A now... officially maintains 3 PPG rate through 3 games... and still time for more

Leviathan

Nov 25, 2008
This kid is going to look spectacular sporting his hometown blue and white colours next season. :nod:

The Leafs are going to do a "reverse collapse" to change thigns up this year. They'll be bottom feeders until February and then theyll go on a winning streak and ruin their chances at McDavid.

Patmac40

BESTPOSTERINTHEGAME
Jun 7, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
That was too funny when he picked up Debrincat after his goal. Has he always been so animated on the ice? Seems like a quiet kid for the most part in interviews.

And yeah, his hands are ridiculously fast. That was a pretty shootout goal.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Damn that shootout goal was crazy.

Strome and McDavid are deadly on the PP, wonder how they'll be stopped, if they do.

Draw Me a McElephant

Mar 9, 2011
If I were Connor I'd be getting worried about the possibility of getting drafted by the Oilers. I can't imagine he'd actual do it, but if the Oilers get the #1 pick it would be wise of him to pull a Lindros and refuse to play there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille