Player Discussion: Bryan Little

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes

Once his contract runs out with the Coyotes, he said it would be an honour to sign a one-day contract with Winnipeg to retire with the Jets.

“I'm not sure how the logistics of that work and who would be in charge of that, but that would definitely be cool to kind of end as a Jet,” Little said.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg

Once his contract runs out with the Coyotes, he said it would be an honour to sign a one-day contract with Winnipeg to retire with the Jets.

“I'm not sure how the logistics of that work and who would be in charge of that, but that would definitely be cool to kind of end as a Jet,” Little said.

I'd love to see that and I'd love to see him be given a role somewhere in our hockey opps department.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Little was exactly what this team needs right now, a center that works his ass off at both ends of the ice and can put the puck in the net. I liked Laine but when he said he didn't want to play with Little, wanted to play with Scheifele , i lost alot of respect for Laine. Would love to see him retire a Winnipeg Jet .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad