Player Discussion: Bryan Little

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Another little nugget from Little last night , when he scored his second goal , basically no celebration , how can you not love how this guy plays the game . :nod:

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Little?
He is too old!
He can't keep up!
He's holding Laine back!
He's fallen off the cliff!
He's only a shadow of the player he once was!

Did I miss any?

He is tied for 37th spot for points by centers so far this year so he is not only a bona fide 2C, he is much closer to the 1C than the 3C with excellent defensive awareness.
He has more points than Schenn, Kadri, Karlsson and Getzlaf to name a few.
Two points less than Kopitar and 3 less than Staal.
He is a bona fide 2C.

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Little went from underrated 1C to underrated 2C.

Wish he could just be rated.
tumblr_mga3bxb7na1rejsa3o2_500.gif

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Another little nugget from Little last night , when he scored his second goal , basically no celebration , how can you not love how this guy plays the game . :nod:
Big little fan but every veteran doesn't celebrate a 9th goal unless game is tied 8-8.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada

You gotta admire a player who commits to one team for his career, never puts himself ahead of the team, keeps in amazing condition, works like dog. Even if Little was legitimately not playing well, I would still be a fan.

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
You gotta admire a player who commits to one team for his career, never puts himself ahead of the team, keeps in amazing condition, works like dog. Even if Little was legitimately not playing well, I would still be a fan.
Couldn't have said it better myself . :thumbu: I think Little playing bad would be him just not scoring or getting points but he would still be one of our hardest workers and winning faceoffs and checking like crazy . Glad Chevy re-signed him and i think he's worth every penny . :nod:

Reactions: Channelcat

Lowered Expectations

Marner money
Feb 3, 2017
Little is not to fault Laine’s current slump, like he was no big contributor on his hot streaks. It is like they play on same line but not with each others. No chemistry. Little has been really good in 2019, but just 6 points in 15 games in December.

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Little is not to fault Laine’s current slump, like he was no big contributor on his hot streaks. It is like they play on same line but not with each others. No chemistry. Little has been really good in 2019, but just 6 points in 15 games in December.
Little is on a points streak and one of his wingers has been MIA since November , i'd say that's pretty good .

dblbcbtb

Sep 3, 2015
Been reading lots of post lately about needing a 2nd line center for the playoff push and what to give up to get that. I would like to ask this question saying we were not going to make the playoffs and Little is a UFA what would we want for him at the TDL? And now let's remember we want a upgrade at C.

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Been reading lots of post lately about needing a 2nd line center for the playoff push and what to give up to get that. I would like to ask this question saying we were not going to make the playoffs and Little is a UFA what would we want for him at the TDL? And now let's remember we want a upgrade at C.
I would demand a 1st round pick and a younger but highly rated center back in a trade , i'm hanging up the phone for anything less .

antiqueslivers

Apr 16, 2015
yeah to be honest I don't think we need to trade for a new 2nd centre I think little is fine as he is tyvm! Spend the rest of the season creating new possible combinations and jelling the ones that work already.

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
We need a top six winger at the deadline, to replace Laine on Little's line. Laine is killing our second line lately. Amazing how well Little is doing given the handicap that is Laine on the wing.

Reactions: GNP and Gotaf7

Jets88

Jul 1, 2016
We need a top six winger at the deadline, to replace Laine on Little's line. Laine is killing our second line lately. Amazing how well Little is doing given the handicap that is Laine on the wing.

I’d rather go with

Ehlers - Scheifele - Wheeler
Connor - Little - Roslovic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad