Confirmed Signing with Link: Bruins sign Mitchell Miller (Mod warning, Post 1350)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
The Bruins will back out of this too IMO, Sweeney already said he was really on the fence about this and that was before several Bruins players came out in public to bash the move which now makes Sweeney look like an idiot and before Bettman himself came out and basically said "the NHL does not want this, don't be a dummy and go ahead with it".

I think Sweeney got a rude awakening this weekend that this shit is not gonna fly for him.

Isaiah's mom literally stated he kept doing it two year before his draft.

So I don't give two f***s about your opinion on actual facts.

Whatever gitchy gitchy Na yo.

How is it Isaiah's mom gets treated as gospel while the defenders of Miller get no voice?

In America due process used to exist - particularly for minors.

This case reeks of Duke lacrosse and other one-sided character assassinations; where the accused must prove their innocence rather than the other way around.

By all accounts there is not one shred of evidence that Miller has committed any offenses close to this since he was an adolescent.

Yet there are those that would have him punished indefinitely.

America is not supposed to work like that.

Reactions: Masked and Jets88

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Yeah again, I don't think he's really sorry. Is he more mature now ... sure I would hope so, but I don't think he's really that sorry for what he did either.

And I think a lot of his shit behavior comes from shit parenting on his parents part, and his parents are probably behind the scenes telling him it wasn't that big of a deal as well, which has probably ironically is killing his career chances.

If his parents had half a brain and they saw their kid had an actual shot at the NHL, even from a cold, ruthless POV they should have ordered their dumb ass kid to go kiss the ass of that kid and his parents for a year, two years, whatever it takes. Cut their grass, shovel their side walk, whatever.

Yup. And the parents have even said that had Miller shown up, looked Isaiah in the eye and apologized at the time, it would have been over. The other kid involved apologized and the family accepted.

Instead, it seems he and his family are content to fight it.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
How is it Isaiah's mom gets treated as gospel while the defenders of Miller get no voice?

This case reeks of Duke lacrosse and other one-sided character assassinations; where the accused must prove their innocence rather than the other way around.

By all accounts there is not one shred of evidence that Miller has committed any offenses close to this since he was an adolescent.

Does he deny using racial taunts and putting the piece of candy in a urinal?

Lets see how you would react if someone put a piece of candy in a toilet and then shoved it in your child's mouth.

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010

Turns out he ignored attempts by Special Hockey AZ and OH to reach out and work with him.

But he's so remorseful and wants to better himself, guyz!

So this sociopath and his agent straight up lied in a hilariously sad attempt to manipulate & spin the story. I'm shocked,, shocked I tell you.

No doubt this will make his sociopath fan club cheerleading squad on here see the light

:laugh: Who are we kidding - they're just gonna ignore it like they do with all the other facts. Time for another dozen bot accounts to come in with their wholly original take of blaming woke culture for trying to cancel a 14 year for a single mistake. What a joke.

Fulham

Jan 6, 2015
Is it fair game to ask school boards for information in relation to prospects behaviour?

A top un-drafted prospect and his co-hort behaved so badly that the program he was in was forced to cut its girls team, shortly after the program was kicked out of the school that housed it. What's fair game here? NHL players in general have a very very very poor local reputations.

McDavid is too whiny

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Does he deny using racial taunts and putting the piece of candy in a urinal?

Lets see how you would react if someone put a piece of candy in a toilet and then shoved it in your child's mouth.
they would understand and want to help the aggressor cause second chances

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010

I believe in a sense of merit in NHLers which can stand to exclude people like Miller, whose dirty laundry is very public, in a business driven by fan revenues. They aren't giving Miller the death penalty, but unfortunately he doesn't get to be a millionaire athlete anymore.

Reactions: PGW

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Is it fair game to ask school boards for information in relation to prospects behaviour?

A top un-drafted prospect and his co-hort behaved so badly that the program he was in was forced to cut its girls team, shortly after the program was kicked out of the school that housed it. What's fair game here? NHL players in general have a very very very poor local reputations.
Wait... What?

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
What has Mitchell done hockey wise since being dropped by Arizona to merit playing for the bruins?

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Wow.....................who on earth on the Bruins organization thought this would be ok with their fans and players?

Sweeney? Neely?

Sweeney probably thought he could sweep this under the rug and have it pass by quietly.

He was dead wrong, lol, and probably is now realizing he f***ed up massively.

Reactions: PBandJ and BLONG7

bb74

Thanks for Everything Bill
Sep 24, 2003
Cuttyhunk
The vast, vast majority of B's fans and followers hate this hire, hate how Mgmt has put the onus on the players to explain why this is a good move, hate the notion of this guy ever touching the Garden ice, hate that JJ and ownership haven't taken the hammer down on Mgmt. There will be the 1% 'era who on any team would just look at the on ice stuff, but the 99% hate this with a passion and never want to see this scumbag anywhere near anything associated with the team.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
The vast, vast majority of B's fans and followers hate this hire, hate how Mgmt has put the onus on the players to explain why this is a good move, hate the notion of this guy ever touching the Garden ice, hate that JJ and ownership haven't taken the hammer down on Mgmt. There will be the 1% 'era who on any team would just look at the on ice stuff, but the 99% hate this with a passion and never want to see this scumbag anywhere near anything associated with the team.

He'll never play a game for the Bruins I don't think. Sweeney knows he goofed and got dick slapped directly by the commissioner which doesn't happen often.

Having Bergeron and company trotted out in front of the media to disown the move was bad enough but the commissioner on top of that ... lol.

Reactions: GreenLine

McDavid is too whiny

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
No. Not even close.
I guess after deleted posts this happens but…

1667773813920.png

Reactions: TaLoN

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007

Jesus Christ his entire family is sick in the head. It's no wonder he ended up the way he did.

Yeah f*** this family and all the dumbass bitch parents who are now trying to use the "well he wasn't that Pejorative Slured" as their PR fall back.

That's some clown ass shit.

Instead of just being genuinely sorry or even pretending to be, this was your plan? Good riddance, your dumbass son is never gonna play in the NHL.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Sweeney probably thought he could sweep this under the rug and have it pass by quietly.

He was dead wrong, lol, and probably is now realizing he f***ed up massively.
Well, eh saw that MTL had signed Mailloux, and wanted to keep pace with them, so they wouldn't have a better scumbag pool than them.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Post number makes it pretty easy. Go back pages until you get to the right post number.

That would makes sense if that number wasn't off by a lot due to deleted posts. Why not just edit the OP post with a message in red like most forums do? 90% of posters will never spend the time to look through for the warning, so it's pointless and just increases the amount of work you have to do from people not knowing.

Or even just use the Threadmarks feature so people can click right to it from any page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia