Confirmed Signing with Link: Bruins sign Mitchell Miller (Mod warning, Post 1350)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
I can think of so many shitty things I did as a 13 year old......which I did because I was a 13 YEAR OLD BOY. Give the kid a second chance to prove he’s changed. Let’s hear if he’s been doing charity work, donating husbands time to underprivileged people, that type of thing can really change a person’s mindset. The point is let’s not judge someone who did something dumb as a kid, and come to the conclusion that he’s still the same POS.
Why should he be given a second chance instead of earning a second chance?

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Let's see if the Bruins receive the same level of backlash the Coyotes did.

Reactions: Raistlin

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
Elaborate. What has he done since the incident.
He literally never apologized until the Coyotes dumped him, like four years after the incident. He showed zero remorse until his career was on the line. It took the mother of the disabled kid to come forward to the media to express this because it was being glossed over completely.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Nah he's filth and it was shown time and time again since the incident.
He never apologized (or if he did, it was like 5~ years later and after the Coyotes dumped him, and only when his career was on the line)
Yet I would still forgive him even if he was sincere only now. But we have no way of knowing that. So given the fact we’re not omniscient, let’s see what he does with a second chance.

Reactions: frankiess

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
He’ll certainly be popular in Boston.

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
Yet I would still forgive him even if he was sincere only now. But we have no way of knowing that. So given the fact we’re not omniscient, let’s see what he does with a second chance.
There's no sincerity in this kid's heart. He's an evil dude.
Wait until Isaiah Meyer-Crothers & co make a statement on this. I doubt they have forgiven him so why should you?

Scotianhab

Aug 2, 2005
Nova Scotia
I can think of so many shitty things I did as a 13 year old......which I did because I was a 13 YEAR OLD BOY. Give the kid a second chance to prove he’s changed. Let’s hear if he’s been doing charity work, donating husbands time to underprivileged people, that type of thing can really change a person’s mindset. The point is let’s not judge someone who did something dumb as a kid, and come to the conclusion that he’s still the same POS.

There is doing dumb things and being a bully that had no remorse for his actions. You ever make a disabled kid lick a lollipop possibly covered in piss?

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
This is incredibly stupid and embarassing. I hoped his NHL career was over when this all went down and stand by it. Hope he’s booed in Providence every time he touches the puck.

“He was only a teenager” does not even begin to dismiss what he did. He’s psychotic. Absolutely backwards move.

PostBradMalone

Mar 19, 2022
Very glad Edmonton did not sign him, I would’ve legit walked away from the team. How you can cheer for a human being like this in any capacity is beyond me. I hope Bs fans feel shame today.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
There's no sincerity in this kid's heart. He's an evil dude.
Wait until Isaiah Meyer-Crothers & co make a statement on this. I doubt they have forgiven him so why should you?
If you believe evil actually exists then you shouldn’t have anxiety over whether or not he gets justice if he is as bad as you say.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Grade 8.. shouldn’t define the rest of his life.. because of that mistake he’s never to get a career ??
He didn't make a mistake, he knowing tortured a kid. If you're the kind of sociopath that will do something like that as a 14 year old, you're mot magically becoming a mature, respectable adult by age 20. Dude has some deep rooted issues.

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
Very glad Edmonton did not sign him, I would’ve legit walked away from the team. How you can cheer for a human being like this in any capacity is beyond me. I hope Bs fans feel shame today.
You guys just gave a 4 year contract to someone who's been accused of doing even worse things as an adult so don't pretend like Oilers fans wouldn't embrace this dude too if he scored goals.

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
only apologized because the count forced him, since then it continued from what I understand. any apology since is basically damage control. in the end it doesnt matter because a terrible human being got signed and has a chance to make millions while that poor kid is scarred for the rest of his life because of Mitchell Miller

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
If you believe evil actually exists then you shouldn’t have anxiety over whether or not he gets justice if he is as bad as you say.
I can be part of the justice by having a longer memory than the rest

I'll be in every Mitchell Miller thread reminding everyone what he did for his entire career.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
There is doing dumb things and being a bully that had no remorse for his actions. You ever make a disabled kid lick a lollipop possibly covered in piss?
Or taunt and shout racist things to your "friend" (I say this because this is what Miller claims him to be lmao how dense can this dude be) for several years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad