Injury Report: Bruins 2021 Injured list II

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAINE-IAC

Feb 12, 2003
southern maine
you never know with injuries just how bad they are from watching on tv. The bruins won’t risk bringing him ( hampus ) back too early under any circumstances. So just let’s see how it plays out

bruinshoper

Sponsor
Jan 20, 2011
I dont know when CM gets to return from Covid protocol…but man is he going to be on fire after having to sit out and miss at least one game.

bruinsfan1968

May 6, 2019
I hope not, this team needs him. They got by without him yesterday, with great efforts by everyone, but can this team, do that again in the Dungeon of Doom on Tuesday?.
I call it that because the fans are very loud and their coach is a loose cannon, things could get very ugly because of that.

mg08

May 30, 2013
Enola, Pa
They don't test you unless you have symptoms these days.
So hoping for a fever yesterday, tested (+), no fever today and two (-) tests today/tomorrow.
Is that scenario possible?

Or, since he had symptoms yesterday, he is automatically in the 5-day protocol?

whitetape

Jun 3, 2006
If he still has symptoms but tests negative it 5 days.
Or is it if he had symptoms, it's five days from that date, period? In which case, because he had symptoms on Sunday (hence the test), he automatically misses Games 5 and 6, no matter how symptom-free he may be now. And, god forbid, if he still has symptoms tomorrow, he's out for the whole series.

Bruin

Apr 19, 2018
Alaska
Do we know if he had symptoms or did a family member of his have it and he tested positive?

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Or is it if he had symptoms, it's five days from that date, period? In which case, because he had symptoms on Sunday (hence the test), he automatically misses Games 5 and 6, no matter how symptom-free he may be now. And, god forbid, if he still has symptoms tomorrow, he's out for the whole series.
He can test out of it, if he no longer has symptoms. If he tests negative but still has symptoms its 5 days.

Is that clearer?

Reactions: whitetape and mg08

mg08

May 30, 2013
Enola, Pa
He can test out of it, if he no longer has symptoms. If he tests negative but still has symptoms its 5 days.

Is that clearer?
1652119296389.jpeg

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
I can't believe we didn't do like chicken pox with the guys who hadn't had it, and give it to them in the regular season, lol. Honestly.

If you are destined to catch it, catch it game 40.

Reactions: KWbruin

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
I can't believe we didn't do like chicken pox with the guys who hadn't had it, and give it to them in the regular season, lol. Honestly.

If you are destined to catch it, catch it game 40.
And after doing this how long is the theoretical player immune for? Is it even 60 days. Honestly dont think it is feasible because people can get reinfected quickly unless I'm mistaken.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
And after doing this how long is the theoretical player immune for? Is it even 60 days. Honestly dont think it is feasible because people can get reinfected quickly unless I'm mistaken.
Well once U tested positive. You can test positive up to 90 days without symptoms.

Reactions: Blowfish

Riverfront

Jan 5, 2015
also it's a stretch that we see lindholm in the line-up tomorrow.
History, will show 7 days before eligible to return if it was a concussion that he suffered.
most likely will not be cleared by team doctors.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border

"He's skating today, I'll get an update on him from the medical team," said Bruins coach Bruce Cassidy. "I'm not gonna rule him out [for Game 5] but I'm not putting him in either right now…I have to hear from the doctors that he's cleared…if he's cleared, he's in. If he's not, then we'll list him as probable for the next game. But the fact that he's out there skating is always a positive sign."

Charlie McAvoy, meanwhile, remains in COVID-19 protocol and did not skate on Monday, though Cassidy said Boston's No. 1 defenseman is "feeling better."

"Same information from me. Doctors will let me know when he's out of protocol," said Cassidy. "I'm not sure how he gets out of protocol, I just know they'll let me know when he's out. I spoke to him [on Sunday], he's feeling better. So that's a positive. When he's available, I don't have an answer today for that."

Reactions: HumBucker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia