Injury Report: Bruins 2021 Injured list II

Status
Not open for further replies.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle

I would love to see him sign a deal now. I know some think it’s crazy but I have no problem with 3 yrs on a low cost deal. I think 2 would be more likely, and if it’s 1 year I expect we’ll need to wait for FA. Again I’d do 2 or even 3 yrs at the right price to lock down a player I expect to be an upgrade on our 3rd pair.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
No news is good news. Let's go hampus comeback soon !
In the sense that it is possible with a head injury that it isn't as bad as it looked I am with you. However, my desire for any athlete home team or not, that is dealing with a head injury. I want the team, doctors and players to use the highest precaution in returning from a head injury every single time. I feel Bergeron, DeBrusk and McAvoy have all come back from head injuries sooner then I would have liked. Probably Carlo and others too. At the end of the time I don't have the inside scoop so I hope I have just been wrong. If Lindholm does come back this series, I will most likely add him to my list of guys I think may have returned too soon. BTW I don't think this is limited to the B's they just happen to be the team I most actively follow by a country mile.

The bottom line is I would rather get swept in this series then push the line on a head injury. Here's praying Lindholm recovers fully on his timeline and the guys available figure out a way to rally and pick up the slack.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
In the sense that it is possible with a head injury that it isn't as bad as it looked I am with you. However, my desire for any athlete home team or not, that is dealing with a head injury. I want the team, doctors and players to use the highest precaution in returning from a head injury every single time. I feel Bergeron, DeBrusk and McAvoy have all come back from head injuries sooner then I would have liked. Probably Carlo and others too. At the end of the time I don't have the inside scoop so I hope I have just been wrong. If Lindholm does come back this series, I will most likely add him to my list of guys I think may have returned too soon. BTW I don't think this is limited to the B's they just happen to be the team I most actively follow by a country mile.

The bottom line is I would rather get swept in this series then push the line on a head injury. Here's praying Lindholm recovers fully on his timeline and the guys available figure out a way to rally and pick up the slack.
I keep looking at that hit I see major point contact was the chest and all the oxygen was knocked out of him. Just my guess and why I'm starting feel hes not badly concussed and maybe not even .

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
I keep looking at that hit I see major point contact was the chest and all the oxygen was knocked out of him. Just my guess and why I'm starting feel hes not badly concussed and maybe not even .

Can't see how you can draw that conclusion. He almost went into a fencers pose
when he hit the ice. I wouldn't risk him coming back this series which will ultimately
mean this season.

Reactions: Cronuss

TheReal13Linseman

Now accepting BitCoin
Oct 26, 2005
Nation's Capital
Hampus should not be brought back. He’s no Cam Neely. He is probably still very shaken from that hit.

And anyway, he’s not been an impact player at all for us. Not a terrible acquisition but hasn’t been impactful IMO.

We lose this series with or without him IMO

Reactions: quietbruinfan

Patdud

Mar 23, 2022
New Hampshire
Hampus should not be brought back. He’s no Cam Neely. He is probably still very shaken from that hit.

And anyway, he’s not been an impact player at all for us. Not a terrible acquisition but hasn’t been impactful IMO.

We lose this series with or without him IMO
I disagree on the impact, but agree that he shouldn't see the ice for a while, for the sake of his own health

Reactions: Cronuss

Drift

Jan 9, 2012
I hope we don't see him. We just signed up for a lengthy contract, I would rather he be healthy long term than rushed back for this.

Reactions: Ladyfan

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Yea baby ! I knew he would be ok. Thank goodness. Love hampus what he brings. Hope to see him soon.
Playing the Devil's advocate, if a team were trying to bring back a player early then there is every incentive to be positive publicly. I just hope the right people are making the decision based off of what is best for Lindholm's family. Even if he wants to play the doctors need to be the unemotional adults in the room and they need to do the right thing. Really worried about him and at the same time really hopeful these positive reports reflect reality.

Reactions: The don godfather
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad