Injury Report: Bruins 2021 Injured list II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
How's next year's draft looking

You can get the Joe Thornton / Samsonov draft all over again.

Reactions: TCB

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH

You can get the Joe Thornton / Samsonov draft all over again.
But they're not grinders. :sarcasm:

Anyway back on topic. That's not good for the Bruins (obviously) ... No Marchand No McAvoy No Gryz to start the season. Yikes.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
But they're not grinders. :sarcasm:

Anyway back on topic. That's not good for the Bruins (obviously) ... No Marchand No McAvoy No Gryz to start the season. Yikes.

It might be perfect for them to be honest. They aren't going to be competitive next year if Bergeron doesn't return. Gives them a year to get a great pick in a deep draft and then quickly rebuild for Marchand's twilight years.

Reactions: Bruinswillwin77

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I love how they wait until right when the entire town is distracted talking about the Celtics to announce this

FrankerC

Jun 24, 2016
Lewiston, Maine
Marchand and McAvoy mysteriously have setbacks in December which cause a total collapse of the season and Bruins finish dead last and win the draft lottery and draft Connor Bedard, right?

Reactions: Saxon Eric

Forester65

Jan 31, 2019
Marchand and McAvoy mysteriously have setbacks in December which cause a total collapse of the season and Bruins finish dead last and win the draft lottery and draft Connor Bedard, right?
Precisely.
twiddly fingers.gif

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
I love how they wait until right when the entire town is distracted talking about the Celtics to announce this
Not sure what would be gained. I would hardly say the "entire town" is distracted. I could care less about the Celtics or basketball for that matter. I only care when the F up the ice putting that stupid wood on top of it :)

Hamilton Brian

Apr 12, 2004
Hamilton, ON
I came in here after seeing some David K tweet and then walk into this shambles. Holy hell they did a good job holding this news back. 6 months is a LONG time; getting into somewhat game shape? Is that missing 6 months of the season or 6 months after the procedure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad