GDT: Bronze, Cesko vs Finland, 9am est

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I missed the goals. I guess I have something in common with the Finnish goalie.

Goodfellas-Laugh-meme-do61c.jpg

I'm sorry, feel bad for the kid, though. That's rough.

F*ck me, a comeback for the ages and I'm watching Kladno instead...
Yeah, but with the comeback by the Czechia U-20s you're Klad, no ?

I'm sorry for the cheesy puns everyone. I'll bring out the gold ones next game.

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
Not saying its causation (maybe a bit) but has any team benefitted from Russia's exclusion more than the Czechs? 17 consecutive tournaments (18 years) without a medal and now Silver and Bronze back to back. Semi final appearances (4th in 2022) in all 3 tournaments without Russia.
We were smashing Russia like nobody´s business for last 10 years in juniors.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Congrats to Czechia! They needed their depth and other players to step up when the gameplan for every team was essentially "Don't let Kulich or Sale beat us" and they did. While Kulich and Sale both playing really well themselves.

Reactions: 24 others

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
2025 cze juinor team down year or no?
Our squad should be better next year... Sale is back.. hrabal is back... Stancl is back... Jiricek and galvas are back... It looks promising. D should be stronger for sure and we should have a very good goalie to split with hrabal. Hrabal has a year to regroup and work on his glove.

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
Can't because technically his contract runs out but they could still do the right thing and not extend it. The problem is that top level coaches apparently are not interested in coaching the team.
I don't care what our liittos kiss my ass club does and when.
But i want that f***ing fat-ass bozo Mikkola out of all national team hockey positions.

That clown turns shit everything what he has on his hands.
Who that idiot was who wanted Mikkola to U20 head coach that brain-dead moron should be fired too.

Reactions: wenkmen82

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
Our squad should be better next year... Sale is back.. hrabal is back... Stancl is back... Jiricek and galvas are back... It looks promising. D should be stronger for sure and we should have a very good goalie to split with hrabal. Hrabal has a year to regroup and work on his glove.
hmm better even with no kulich? interesting

Reactions: Czechboy

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Yeah, but with the comeback by the Czechia U-20s you're Klad, no ?

I'm sorry for the cheesy puns everyone. I'll bring out the gold ones next game.
Thinking of whether I should report this post to the HF mods or just straight to FBI.

Nowotny

Dec 29, 2021
East Valley,AZ
i agree. i absolutely hate the fly by in this situation. I was glad when that Swede gave the Finn who did it after the shootout win a hard shove.

I strongly dislike the flyby anyways. Its very unmanly, imo. Little shithead kid move.
It was Becher.He scored 3 goals and had 2 assists.Give him some break.Those are young kids.....NHL players do worse things than that

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
hmm better even with no kulich? interesting
Missing Kulich is acceptable when you have world class center in Benák and other top 6 talents. This team is basically bottom 6 guys(maybe middle 6er with Šapovaliv) with Kulich and injured Šalé nothing else.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
Who was the scratch with their arm in the sling on the Czechs? I thought maybe Jiricek but I thought he hurt his leg.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad