GDT: Bronze, Cesko vs Finland, 9am est

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Did not age well LMAO
Lol! Well deserved bronze for the Czechs. Funny thing it was that elite fire power in Kulich that was the main difference as well. Him and Sapovaliv were leaders.

Lassila tried his best, so cred to him. But not on the same level as those above. And Salin and others should stay unmentioned lol.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Geez, I must say that I stepped out for a mojito and some sun when I thought the outcome was set.

Colour me surprised! Congrats to the Czechs! Nice to see them rejoin the Big 7 with a string of competitive performances.

What a game.

TBH junior hockey is a lot more entertaining than the NHL.

No lead is safe with how kids play defence.

It’s like watching the 67s and it’s 5-1 after one.

“Should we leave?”

“Are you kidding? This is when it gets interesting.”

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
Lol! Well deserved bronze for the Czechs. Funny thing it was that elite fire power in Kulich that was the main difference as well. Him and Sapovaliv were leaders.

Lassila tried his best, so cred to him. But not on the same level as those above. And Salin and others should stay unmentioned lol.
most important guys were Melovský, Štancl and Becher, Kulich showed only this game and against Norway. Worst guy was Hrabal he ruined our silver medal.

Old Man Jags

Mar 25, 2006
Pleased with this tournament. I was worried about the Czech D given who didn’t play, but bronze is great, and a fair reflection of the teams’ strength at this tournament - Sweden and the US both deserve to be in the gold medal game, I do feel that overall we deserve third place.

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
Call Hamara up to the Sens right now.
I think Hamara is pretty much who he is right now, he is fast skating defensive D, don´t think he will be anything else. Very smart with puck, physical, fast and fluid skater, he is going to be great bottom pair and PK guy for Sens if everything goes well. He is just so solid. Smaller Brandon Carlo is on my mind.

Reactions: 24 others

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I think Hamara is pretty much who he is right now, he is fast skating defensive D, don´t think he is anything else. Very smart with puck, physical, fast and fluid skater, he is going to be great bottom pair and PK guy for Sens if everything goes well. He is just so solid. Smaller Brandon Carlo is on my mind.

I was sort of half complimenting Hamara and half insulting the state of the Senators ;)

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Wait, I was told he sucked.
Yup...I could not believe what I was reading yesterday.haha.

I was thinking about it... I think he is the highest scoring pro in the tourney? 15 goals in AHL... Only guys I can think of with more pro goals are michkov and Bedard.lol.

Can you think of any?

Reactions: OKR

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Yup...I could not believe what I was reading yesterday.haha.

I was thinking about it... I think he is the highest scoring pro in the tourney? 15 goals in AHL... Only guys I can think of with more pro goals are michkov and Bedard.lol.

Can you think of any?

For this year? No.

Reactions: Czechboy

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
FB_IMG_1704475513533.jpg

Hobnobs

Pinko
Nov 29, 2011
Haha

Attachments

• lips-hush-silence-finger-gesture-vector-27990019.jpg