GDT: Bronze, Cesko vs Finland, 9am est

Dingo

Jul 13, 2018
Finns blew a lead as though they were Swedes today

Hopefully that means Sweden will play over their heads like Finns usually do.

Dingo

Jul 13, 2018
that's literally the WJC for you...
one of the best tournaments in hockey imo for that reason
its true. Kids f*** up a lot. The offensive skills are world class, it takes longer for defence, goaltending, poise under pressure.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
i know they losing some guys but will cze be a threat to medal again nexxt year in ottawa? or a down year?

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Can someone just confirm Kokko is Kakka in this tournament? The honest truth?
I was right on him as well. The Us calling him good when they missed the goal and finished poorly was nothing but wrong. Before they started to get going and performing in the last one.

Kulich man of the match!

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Not going to lie.. said it before the game.. I cared about the bronze.lll

Ecstatic.. three straight semis... Two medals in a row... Next year's team looks very promising ... Some good players that may make NHL.

Also, we belonged here. Beat Canada, took US to shootout, beat Finland. We hung with Sweden for a long time too.

f***en beautiful! Great tourney

Dingo

Jul 13, 2018
Someone should have beat the shit out the guy. Waving by the bench is disgusting
i agree. i absolutely hate the fly by in this situation. I was glad when that Swede gave the Finn who did it after the shootout win a hard shove.

I strongly dislike the flyby anyways. Its very unmanly, imo. Little shithead kid move.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Liitto better reconsider that extension in their meeting at the end of this month.

Well according to the media we did. It’s not official yet I guess, but would be totally in line with all the other great decisions liitto has done recently.
Yeah, I saw that is't been rumored but no names on paper. Liitto meeting at the end of the month.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad