Recalled/Assigned: Brendan Lemieux Recalled

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
IMG_0034.jpg

antiqueslivers

Apr 16, 2015
Good KID! Hope we can find a way to keep him in the line up! love the team giving him the flight helmet! :box::box:

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Watching Pittsburgh learning to hate seeing Lemieux on the back of a jersey :thumbu:

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
I would love to see Lemieux get more ice time with Lowry and a called up Lipon as an agitator Triple L 4th line =D

That's the 4th line I've wanted all along. Always said Lemieux and Lipon are underrated as far as 4th line potential goes. I think they'd be a dynamite 4th line together.
They play a style that will spark the rest of the team.

Jetsetter

Mar 2, 2015
Winnerpeg
That's the 4th line I've wanted all along. Always said Lemieux and Lipon are underrated as far as 4th line potential goes. I think they'd be a dynamite 4th line together.
They play a style that will spark the rest of the team.
I think you're both 100% correct. Toughness agitating and high tempo.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
I think you're both 100% correct. Toughness agitating and high tempo.

And both Lemieux and Lipon have some scoring touch as well. Definitely more than your average 4th liner. Put that together with Lowry's defensive awareness and you have a really nice combination.
Toughness, agitating, high tempo and some scoring touch. Sounds like a fantastic 4th line to me!

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Wheeler scores a hatrick in a couple minutes and they give the kid the bucket? Whatever you say, guys.

(Conner had it from the Wild game, maybe? Might've been Wheeler's to give, actually).

good team move though, its nice to get the young guys fired up about their achievements and to keep the morale high.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
From what I've seen, he's made himself a case to stay up. Playing with passion, positivity, aggression, grit, it's just the problem is that there is so much on our roster that they either have to make a trade to free up the roster or just send him down and bring him back in the playoffs or before then when he is needed.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Kid needs to stay. He is the very definition of an "energy" guy.
And so far he's held it together in terms of discipline. I think he likely goes down once Perreault is healthy again. Jets might need to consider moving a forward such as Dano with Petan, Lemieux and Roslovic in the depth chart, and Foley and Vesalainen and some others in the pool. Sure is a different scenario than in the first few years of Jets 2.0. The depth is so much better than the first few years of Jets 2.0. Even the D pipeline is starting to look healthier.

DashingDane

Dutch boy
Dec 16, 2014
Los Angeles
I'm not a big fan of fights but wow does he look good at it! Very pleasantly surprised by his game so far. He almost looks like a Tkachuk-lite or a Shaw with more grit. It not a bad idea to have a player that easily get's under opposing teams skin.

Sep 8, 2013
Toronto Nebula
Why is his ice-time decreasing? He barely played 5 minutes last game. Is this a sign that he'll likely be sent down once Lowry/MP return?

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Why is his ice-time decreasing? He barely played 5 minutes last game. Is this a sign that he'll likely be sent down once Lowry/MP return?

I don't think there was ever any possibility he would not be sent down unless there is another injury. They are not going to waive anybody in order to keep him. Not yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad