GDT: Blackhawks @ Mild Wild 12/3/23 1pm Nbc sports chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Meat

Apr 27, 2004
The Hawks needs another top three pick to make up for Reichel progressing like a bum.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Don't you realize wexare in Tank Mode for Celebrini?

LR genius for playing Barfy with Tonordi...2 slow pylons and it does not help that the forwards are all not hustling to cover their checks...becausexexceptvforcBedard alk of our forwards would not majevotgercteanscrosters..

You expect coaches to turn water into wine...but seriosly this lot of too many non-nhl calibre players Cannot Compete...because they are unable to compete...just do not bekingbi tte NHL..

Ok...3rd game in 4 days/nights excuse...but the guys KNOW they are a bottom team ...hardcto beenthusiastic when you know another loss is inevitable..

Almost a joke...if it were not so pathetically tragic.

Don't you realize wexare in Tank Mode for Celebrini?

LR genius for playing Barfy with Tonordi...2 slow pylons and it does not help that the forwards are all not hustling to cover their checks...becausexexceptvforcBedard alk of our forwards would not majevotgercteanscrosters..

You expect coaches to turn water into wine...but seriosly this lot of too many non-nhl calibre players Cannot Compete...because they are unable to compete...just do not bekingbi tte NHL..

Ok...3rd game in 4 days/nights excuse...but the guys KNOW they are a bottom team ...hardcto beenthusiastic when you know another loss is inevitable..

Almost a joke...if it were not so pathetically tragic.

Larmer83

I'm taking the high road moving forward.
May 13, 2018
Lakewood, CO
Not sure if it's the hockey defensive version of the I formation or the T formation but on the 1st Minny goal there's gonna be a 2 on 1 down low.
1701635856697.png

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
I say it a lot and I get crap for it but I’ll say it again. It’s time for a coaching change. Young guys learning on the job is one thing. We see terrible play across the board. Horrible positioning. Horrible special teams. Terrible starts.

Young guys need development. Hard to do with this horrible roster but the coaching staff isn’t helping. At all.

Reactions: Pez68

belfour30

Connor Bedard Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
I say it a lot and I get crap for it but I’ll say it again. It’s time for a coaching change. Young guys learning on the job is one thing. We see terrible play across the board. Horrible positioning. Horrible special teams. Terrible starts.

Young guys need development. Hard to do with this horrible roster but the coaching staff isn’t helping. At all.
I've had enough of the Derek King experience.

If they fire LR mid-season then it's probably him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad