GDT: Blackhawks @ Mild Wild 12/3/23 1pm Nbc sports chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Their compete level is shit. There's no accountability for veterans. PP is awful. PK has been bad.

Watching this game, and I can't figure out for the life of me why their wingers are SO f***ING HIGH in the defensive zone. There's no outlet for the D because all three forwards are past the top of the circles.

It's Colliton hockey all over again.
Rob Brind’Amour please this off season

Reactions: Pez68

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Their compete level is shit. There's no accountability for veterans. PP is awful. PK has been bad.

Watching this game, and I can't figure out for the life of me why their wingers are SO f***ING HIGH in the defensive zone. There's no outlet for the D because all three forwards are past the top of the circles.

It's Colliton hockey all over again.
I should have known when they didn’t fire Derek King. He was garbage too but they kept him. It’s just incompetence all the way up. I’d honestly consider sending all the kids down to wherever just to get them away from Luke.

Rob Brind’Amour please this off season
What this team needs is Torts.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
I should have known when they didn’t fire Derek King. He was garbage too but they kept him. It’s just incompetence all the way up. I’d honestly consider sending all the kids down to wherever just to get them away from Luke.

No torts
Who is Rob Brind'Amour? Is he Rod's brother?
Meant rod

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
IMG_0581.jpeg

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
It’s never a good sign when everyone has horrible play all at once. That’s when I start wondering what’s up.

3rd game in 4 nights with travel, this was a trap game though I knew they were going to get blown out.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Three goals against. 5 and 25 on the ice for all three. How is that even a D pairing? Neither guy can f***ing move. Just more inept coaching. Those two should NEVER be on the ice together.

Seven D is also something that should never happen in the NHL.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
It’s never a good sign when everyone has horrible play all at once. That’s when I start wondering what’s up.

3rd game in 4 nights with travel, this was a trap game though I knew they were going to get blown out.

Did you see this tweet yesterday? Luke has already lost the locker room. It’s legitimately only going to get worse. This is how we end up being Buffalo forever. If you don’t act now then we’re in for another 10 years of suffering.

• Haha
Reactions: ColbyChaos

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
I find it hard to believe that there’s a worse team in the league this season than the Hawks.

Just an awful, awful watch. I miss the days when the Hawks used to pound Minnesota every time they played.

Reactions: Mrfenn92 and Pez68

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Three goals against. 5 and 25 on the ice for all three. How is that even a D pairing? Neither guy can f***ing move. Just more inept coaching. Those two should NEVER be on the ice together.

Seven D is also something that should never happen in the NHL.
Only playing 6 dmen today. Guttman was healthy enough to play.

Reactions: Pez68 and d rake

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Tinordi played six minutes and was on the ice for three goals against. That's hard to do. Murphy just as bad, with seven minutes, and three against.
They’re going to play like 10 more minutes next period. It’s like we’ve said, there’s no real accountability with this team.

I’m going for a walk, this shit isn’t worth it.

Reactions: Pez68

Hockeyman1962

Dec 22, 2019

they are never ready to start a game just plain flat not inspired.at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad