GDT: Blackhawks @ Mild Wild 12/3/23 1pm Nbc sports chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColbyChaos

Marty Snoozeman's Father
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
He will be joined by Peter Reynolds, Ethan keppen and Ian Mitchell
Those Musto boy toys can’t even cut it in the KHL.

All 3 will join Musto working behind the counter at a Casey’s Gas Station for the foreseeable future

Crazy how much the Wild have underperformed this year with that roster.
Under performed? If anything they over performed last year with a 14 million cap penalty last year and this year

Reactions: Mrfenn92 and Pez68

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
If you wanna scratch Reichel then fine. But where is Tyler Johnson’s scratch? Let’s not pretend like accountability is real amongst coaches.
Difference there is that Johnson is 33yo and is clearly in decline. Reichel is 21 and has been disappointing so far this year.

This scratch isn't due to putting the best lineup on the ice today. It's to try to wake up a kid and have him play hungry. Don't forget how much better he looked last year when he wasn't guaranteed a spot on an NHL roster. We need THAT version of Reichel.

belfour30

Connor Bedard Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
Outside of Foligno and Dickinson, this is the most unlikable group of veterans I've ever watched on the Hawks. They are pretty much all worthless.
They're completely overmatched in talent by everyone. San Jose should be a competitive game.

I thought you liked Jones?

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Speaking of worthless veterans, Tyler Johnson takes an offensive zone stick penalty. Because he refuses to stop and start.

They're completely overmatched in talent by everyone. San Jose should be a competitive game.

I thought you liked Jones?

Jones has been dogshit for weeks. I don't care about talent. I expect veterans to at least play the right way, and not make stupid mistakes. Not be liabilities. Be a stabilizing presence. These guys don't do that.

belfour30

Connor Bedard Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
Speaking of worthless veterans, Tyler Johnson takes an offensive zone stick penalty. Because he refuses to stop and start.

Jones has been dogshit for weeks. I don't care about talent. I expect veterans to at least play the right way, and not make stupid mistakes. Not be liabilities. Be a stabilizing presence. These guys don't do that.
Jones has been bad this year, no arguments.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
I would say at the start of the year that Luke had a 0% chance of being fired this year. But man is he trying his hardest to get his seat warmed up. This is a goddamn joke.

Reactions: Pez68

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
I would say at the start of the year that Luke had a 0% chance of being fired this year. But man is he trying his hardest to get his seat warmed up. This is a goddamn joke.

Their compete level is shit. There's no accountability for veterans. PP is awful. PK has been bad.

Watching this game, and I can't figure out for the life of me why their wingers are SO f***ING HIGH in the defensive zone. There's no outlet for the D because all three forwards are past the top of the circles.

It's Colliton hockey all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad