Perron-Bailey-
Dunn-Rupert-
Dzuirzynski-Ewanyk-Stortini

Harpur-JGL
Englund-Erkamps
Donaghey-Rutkowski

MOC
Driedger

Assuming we can resign some of the studs from Rochester and what not...
That D is scary young...not good.
Not much to be excited for in Bingo aside from Perron and Englund 1st pro year. Better sign some good free agents or this team will be a mess again.

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
Mccormick-Varone-Akeson
Perron-Bailey-
Dunn-Rupert-
Dzuirzynski-Ewanyk-Stortini

Harpur-JGL
Englund-Erkamps
Donaghey-Rutkowski

MOC
Driedger

Assuming we can resign some of the studs from Rochester and what not...
That D is scary young...not good.
Not much to be excited for in Bingo aside from Perron and Englund 1st pro year. Better sign some good free agents or this team will be a mess again.

I'd expect Claesson starts in the AHL barring injury. Dzingel or Paul (or both if Chiasson is signed) may be caught in a numbers game with Puempel having to clear waivers.

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
Whos the extra D with the big club then?

If they roll with Karsson, Phaneuf, Methot, Ceci, Wideman, Borowiecki they are set with six. Claesson would be my seven, unless their Draft uncovers one or a trade/UFAS happens. I think Dorion will make a move.

FlyingJ

Feb 25, 2014
If they roll with Karsson, Phaneuf, Methot, Ceci, Wideman, Borowiecki they are set with six. Claesson would be my seven, unless their Draft uncovers one or a trade/UFAS happens. I think Dorion will make a move.

I'd rather see Claesson play in the top 6 than Boro.

FlyingJ

Feb 25, 2014
Same. I'd wager a guess Claesson's days in the AHL are over with this organization at least.

Well, rumour is he's got an offer to play back in Sweden. So either the Sens promise him a spot on their roster or they do a two-way 1 year deal similar to what they did with Wideman this past season: low NHL salary but very high AHL salary if he is sent down. Not that he'd be warranting $400k in the AHL, which IIRC is what Wideman would have earned there. Isn't coming off an Eddie Shore award.

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
Well, rumour is he's got an offer to play back in Sweden. So either the Sens promise him a spot on their roster or they do a two-way 1 year deal similar to what they did with Wideman this past season: low NHL salary but very high AHL salary if he is sent down. Not that he'd be warranting $400k in the AHL, which IIRC is what Wideman would have earned there. Isn't coming off an Eddie Shore award.

Does he have to pass waivers this year? Never will. He has put in his AHL time for sure.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Tobias Lindberg was scratched in last game for Marlies in favor of Frattin, who is Sens property. This is weird.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I suspect that Puempel & Claesson will start the season in Ottawa & maybe one of Dzingel, McCormick, Paul, Bailey or Robinson if they haven't signed a UFA forward July 1.

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Lindberg has only played 2 games for the Marlies in the playoffs, and is generally a healthy scratch. He's a decent prospect, sure, but given the way he was being talked up his numbers with the Marlies and Leafs are pretty meh.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I wonder if it's just an attitude thing. Everybody seemed to agree he looked like a solid prospect and yet he got scratched a lot in Bingo to if I recall correctly.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
I wonder if it's just an attitude thing. Everybody seemed to agree he looked like a solid prospect and yet he got scratched a lot in Bingo to if I recall correctly.

"Do Make Say Think"

On Tobias Lindberg kid had a hard time dealing with the fact he was no longer the star of the team as he was in junior..... Coach Luke said he did Not prepare himself for every game, so Luke would scratch Tobias Lindberg.... Kid is big 6' 3" and 215 pounds and he has very good hands..... Downside is he plays like he is 5' 5" and weighs 155 pounds..... Does not like to get back and play defense, he shy's away from getting hit, and would not hit a fly...... I also did hear he had an attitude..... To be honest I was glad that Ottawa moved him out.......

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
"Do Make Say Think"

On Tobias Lindberg kid had a hard time dealing with the fact he was no longer the star of the team as he was in junior..... Coach Luke said he did Not prepare himself for every game, so Luke would scratch Tobias Lindberg.... Kid is big 6' 3" and 215 pounds and he has very good hands..... Downside is he plays like he is 5' 5" and weighs 155 pounds..... Does not like to get back and play defense, he shy's away from getting hit, and would not hit a fly...... I also did hear he had an attitude..... To be honest I was glad that Ottawa moved him out.......

I'll be laughing pretty good if he doesn't turn into anything for toronto.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
"Do Make Say Think"

Glad to be rid of him then

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
It's really a shame to see a talented kid basically throw it away because of attitude. Hopefully Toronto can 'fix' him.

blair7

Aug 4, 2010
"Do Make Say Think"

On Tobias Lindbergkid had a hard time dealing with the fact he was no longer the star of the team as he was in junior..... Coach Luke said he did Not prepare himself for every game, so Luke would scratch Tobias Lindberg.... Kid is big 6' 3" and 215 pounds and he has very good hands..... Downside is he plays like he is 5' 5" and weighs 155 pounds..... Does not like to get back and play defense, he shy's away from getting hit, and would not hit a fly...... I also did hear he had an attitude..... To be honest I was glad that Ottawa moved him out.......

Hey zeke

Where did you hear this? I'm not trying to argue with you, it wouldn't surpirse me if he had some attitude issues but he certainly was not the star of his junior team. Although he was a very value, he was a secondary peice to a Oshawa Generals team that included Dal colle, Cassels, Vande Sompel, mccarron and brodeur.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Hey zeke

Where did you hear this? I'm not trying to argue with you, it wouldn't surpirse me if he had some attitude issues but he certainly was not the star of his junior team. Although he was a very value, he was a secondary peice to a Oshawa Generals team that included Dal colle, Cassels, Vande Sompel, mccarron and brodeur.

"Blair#7"

I read this in the paper down here it came from Coach Luke he was referring to both Nick Paul and Tobias Lindberg kids early in the season.....

I figured Luke knew what he was talking about with both players.......

I will take your word for it that Tobias Lindberg was NOT the best player on Oshawa Generals team, as you follow them......

We are not arguing in any way Blair, you know more that than I do about Lindberg in juniors.....

Anytime you disagree with me about anything I post fell free to question it, and we can discuss it...... That is what this blog is for....

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
I guess Matt Frattin never played a game with Bingo? I wonder if they are interested in signing him for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad