GDT: Beware the Penguin, (@ Flames) October 25, 7 PM Sportsnet / RDR2 Release Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Damn son, RDR2 is 2 discs = 85GB + 15Gb downloadable update.

Means I have to watch more of the Flames game while this installs. :(

Reactions: viper0220

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Maybe the leadership in the room really is non-existent. Imagine letting your goalies get shelled like this three games in a row

I think I can really take heart that Giordano is typically our best player game after game. The on-ice leadership is great, we know he's a great guy and an intense competitor. If you have a guy like that leading you and you aren't willing to follow the example, it's on you IMO.

Pretty much all of the great captains in NHL have captained a bad team at some point.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
If you freeze frame right before that Neal goal, you can see where the puck gets swapped with one of these bad boys from gym class:

PFP-3-2.jpg

Reactions: Janks

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Maybe the leadership in the room really is non-existent. Imagine letting your goalies get shelled like this three games in a row
There could be something seriously wrong. Consider Tkachuk's comments after the last game; the response was this. They had a player's only meeting apparently but nothing.

Kind of concerning.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I think I can really take heart that Giordano is typically our best player game after game. The on-ice leadership is great, we know he's a great guy and an intense competitor. If you have a guy like that leading you and you aren't willing to follow the example, it's on you IMO.

Pretty much all of the great captains in NHL have captained a bad team at some point.
It's more than Gio. The players are just coasting and then hitting us with the "y'know we gotta start playing a full 60 minutes, give it 110%" in the post-game scrum over and over.

Shawnofthedeadz

Jan 18, 2013
On a positive note, I actually like Monahan and Neal together. I think we should go Lindholm - Johnny; Monny - Neal; and Backlund - Tkchuck. Might improve the balance

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Normally after a game like this you burn the tape and move on but in a case like this, maybe you use it as punishment. If you don't play better you'll have to re-watch this one over and over and over again type of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad