Best Hockey Chirps

keysersoze98

Jul 24, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
Was reffing a bantam game tonight (13-14 year olds) and a kid was chirping about a call and we had chirped a bit all night. Finally he wasn't funny anymore and was being a *****. I replied pretty tough words for a guy who's dick doesn't even touch his underpants.
Sooooo, you insulted a 13-14 year old? Uhhhhh.... :sarcasm:

moreohh

Jan 24, 2015
Anyone who chirps with "is it hard to eat with no hands" can be shut up by quickly coming back with "not your mother" it shuts them up real quick haha

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Anyone who chirps with "is it hard to eat with no hands" can be shut up by quickly coming back with "not your mother" it shuts them up real quick haha

Though if quick enough, can always retort 'my mother's dead you <insensitive clod>'... and just win with awkwardness :nod:

DazedandConfused

thanks tips
Jul 30, 2013
Edmonton
Though if quick enough, can always retort 'my mother's dead you <insensitive clod>'... and just win with awkwardness :nod:

Or just stay away from the eating part and insert other phrases into the role.

"must be hard to wipe with no hands eh baud" would be one way to go. This even gives you the options for more material with the same line.

AW8

Apr 28, 2014
My kiddo told a goalie to change his # to 5. Not sure goalie got it though because they are only 8 yrs old.

Same game as he was lining up for a face off he told the kid right before the puck dropped that he needed to poop.

Not sure what was up with kiddo that day, that was first time he ever chirped.

Pete Mitchell

"Watch the canopy!!"
Mar 26, 2008
Frederick, CO
Not really a chirp with my mouth but with my actions.

This is the setup- Playing against a A league ringer in my low B league after his 5th goal (of the first period) I slashed him pretty good on the thigh, he comes back an slashes me and says something like 'you have to expect that if you do it to me'. Later in the game I steal the puck from him with a stick lift and he comes down with a two hand slash that snaps my brand new pro stock stick in two (used for one game and two periods).

Here's the chirp- As he's skating to the penalty box to serve his 4 minutes (that's how ridiculous his slash was) I catch up to him take his stick and snap it over my knee to which I then said 'you have to expect that if you do it to me'. Most satisfying 10 minutes I've ever got. My team loved it. Only got the 10 so my team still had the 4 minute powerplay even though we were losing 11-5 at the time.

10coach*

Feb 21, 2014
My kiddo told a goalie to change his # to 5. Not sure goalie got it though because they are only 8 yrs old.

Same game as he was lining up for a face off he told the kid right before the puck dropped that he needed to poop.

Not sure what was up with kiddo that day, that was first time he ever chirped.

:laugh:

Pasquatch

Dec 12, 2013
Happened to me a few years back.

Not so much a "chirp" but definetly took me off my game.

During a game, a few years ago, I'm sporting a brand new Oakley visor. Well, this guy on the opposing team, decides to give me the "old face wash" to the visor.

I kinda of expect that to happen once in a while, so no big deal, right?

What I didn't expect is this guy had the habit of giving the palms of his mitts a little shot "Brut 33". Now I'm sitting on the bench with a greasy visor AND smell like a 70's lounge lizard.

The smell literally drove me nuts all game!

Talk about chemical warfare!

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Happened to me a few years back.

Not so much a "chirp" but definetly took me off my game.

During a game, a few years ago, I'm sporting a brand new Oakley visor. Well, this guy on the opposing team, decides to give me the "old face wash" to the visor.

I kinda of expect that to happen once in a while, so no big deal, right?

What I didn't expect is this guy had the habit of giving the palms of his mitts a little shot "Brut 33". Now I'm sitting on the bench with a greasy visor AND smell like a 70's lounge lizard.

Talk about chemical warfare!

...that's kind of genius. :laugh: Can definitely think of a couple of guys in my league it would be fun to pull a prank like that on!

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Not really a chirp with my mouth but with my actions.

This is the setup- Playing against a A league ringer in my low B league after his 5th goal (of the first period) I slashed him pretty good on the thigh, he comes back an slashes me and says something like 'you have to expect that if you do it to me'. Later in the game I steal the puck from him with a stick lift and he comes down with a two hand slash that snaps my brand new pro stock stick in two (used for one game and two periods).

Here's the chirp- As he's skating to the penalty box to serve his 4 minutes (that's how ridiculous his slash was) I catch up to him take his stick and snap it over my knee to which I then said 'you have to expect that if you do it to me'. Most satisfying 10 minutes I've ever got. My team loved it. Only got the 10 so my team still had the 4 minute powerplay even though we were losing 11-5 at the time.

:laugh:

keysersoze98

Jul 24, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
I played club hockey in college. I had a skate issue early in the game so had to run to the locker room. While waiting to come back on the ice (no security guard there like when the whole team would come on/off), I got a beer poured on my from above. I felt like I was going to puke all game.

Goonzilla

Welcome to my house!
Feb 18, 2014
The rink ..too often
Is it just me or do the guys who tend to get the most angry or aggro tend to be some of the smaller players?

I laid down a couple last night which hit the spot.

'Maybe you should find another sport; how about dwarf tossing? People could throw you a mile'

..and..

'Maybe if you'd quit smoking. You might be a little taller'.

I had no idea if they smoked or not, but I did see them lighting up in the car park afterwards. Good guess.

Diddy

Feb 20, 2015
SK
I heard this during the memorial cup before the finals started between the winterhawks & mooseheads. A fan yelled to Seth Jones
"Eh Seth I've seen your playoff beard, it's patchy at best!"
Stupid but made me and my buddies laugh.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
When a player on the other team(Actually i'll usually yell it to my own teammates more) is able to make a really nice move to to the net, but can't finish I yell, "ALL BREAD, and NO BUTTER!"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad