B-Sens Belleville 2017-2018 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Lee has brought back dziurzinski lmfao. I feel so so so sorry for Belleville having that dolt run their team. And if Ottawa sever fires dorion lee is next up. It’s scary scary stuff.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Lee has brought back dziurzinski lmfao. I feel so so so sorry for Belleville having that dolt run their team. And if Ottawa sever fires dorion lee is next up. It’s scary scary stuff.
I don't believe Lee would ever be an NHL GM he simply doesn't have any qualifications to do the job & I would guess that it was PD who brought back DD & not Lee. IMO Lee is GM of Belleville in name only & it's PD that does all the hiring & firing for both organizations. Lee is the go between KK & PD.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I don't believe Lee would ever be an NHL GM he simply doesn't have any qualifications to do the job & I would guess that it was PD who brought back DD & not Lee. IMO Lee is GM of Belleville in name only & it's PD that does all the hiring & firing for both organizations. Lee is the go between KK & PD.
Lee is the GM of the Belleville Senators. That is his job.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
He does assume GM duties. Believe it. Or not.

My goodness I just saw we let DD play 26 nhl games.
I don't believe it, but just based on the little of him I have seen at development camps, he seems much more like an administrator.

Aren't you glad to see DD back?

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
The DD acquisition was very quiet .. just noticed the lineup... More truculence for Lee

I guess he saw the 6 pts in Utica in 28 games and couldn't pass it up

Sens Sign Dziurzynski to PTO

Some good replies .. most people are like :shakehead

Last edited:

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Two periods have been played & I heard White's name mentioned once along with Rodewald but no other prospect of any significance. Are they all hurt?

coladin

Sep 18, 2009

What would you like Lee to do? Rub his hands together like Mr. Miyagi and heal the wounded?

Reactions: Gil Scott Perron

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Dziurzynski, 28, dressed in 27 games with the Comets this season collecting six points (3-3-6) and 28 penalty minutes. The forward has also skated in 19 ECHL games with the Florida Everblades posting three points (2-1-3) and 21 penalty minutes. The Lloydminster, Alberta native has appeared in 378 career AHL games registering 133 points (49-84-133) and 530 penalty minutes.
The 28-year-old Dziurzynski was among the numerous players added on a PTO this season to help the Comets get through a myriad of injuries and call-ups. In pair of stints with the Comets, Dziurzynski -- who added a needed physical presence -- had three goals and three assists in 27 games.
Because of his game experience, Dziurzynski is considered a veteran in the AHL. With the Comets exceeding the AHL’s set veteran limit rule after the return of captain Carter Bancks, Dziurzysnki had been a healthy scratch in recent games. The move gives the Comets five healthy veteran players, which is the most allowed in the lineup at one time under the rule.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Dziurzynski, 28, dressed in 27 games with the Comets this season collecting six points (3-3-6) and 28 penalty minutes. The forward has also skated in 19 ECHL games with the Florida Everblades posting three points (2-1-3) and 21 penalty minutes. The Lloydminster, Alberta native has appeared in 378 career AHL games registering 133 points (49-84-133) and 530 penalty minutes.
The 28-year-old Dziurzynski was among the numerous players added on a PTO this season to help the Comets get through a myriad of injuries and call-ups. In pair of stints with the Comets, Dziurzynski -- who added a needed physical presence -- had three goals and three assists in 27 games.
Because of his game experience, Dziurzynski is considered a veteran in the AHL. With the Comets exceeding the AHL’s set veteran limit rule after the return of captain Carter Bancks, Dziurzysnki had been a healthy scratch in recent games. The move gives the Comets five healthy veteran players, which is the most allowed in the lineup at one time under the rule.
I think this is the most I can remember you writing in one post. :thumbu:

Reactions: DrEasy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad