B-Sens Belleville 2017-2018 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
30 in 50 for Chlapik... pretty respectable

Yep, especially considering the ****show in Belleville. Love this kid, he looked pretty good in the NHL too the few games he was up. Probably my fav prospect other than the Drake and now that Chabeauty has graduated.

I wonder if he’ll be a winger or C in the NHL. Maybe one of those guys who plays both? We’ll see. He’ll be competing with White and Brown.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Yep, especially considering the ****show in Belleville. Love this kid, he looked pretty good in the NHL too the few games he was up. Probably my fav prospect other than the Drake and now that Chabeauty has graduated.

I wonder if he’ll be a winger or C in the NHL. Maybe one of those guys who plays both? We’ll see. He’ll be competing with White and Brown.

I'd say left wing.. to start .. probably competes with Brown early on.. White is a righty and he will likely start on the wing as well. Whitey has to pick it up and get some points down there now.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
I'd say left wing.. to start .. probably competes with Brown early on.. White is a righty and he will likely start on the wing as well. Whitey has to pick it up and get some points down there now.

Is he still injured? I thought I read something about that.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
He was back in last night .. he could be nursing something I don't know.. We get very little info on these guys.. its too bad there was not more dedicated coverage

Maybe in a year or two once the team gets more popular over there and is (hopefully) less of a disappointment

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Three Stars
1st2nd3rd

6821.jpg

Filip Chlapik
Belleville Senators
G: 2
A: 1

5838.jpg

Daniel Ciampini
Belleville Senators
G: 1
A: 1

2028.jpg

Danny Taylor
Belleville Senators
SA: 39
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Brannstorm

Feb 15, 2016
Ottawa
I remember when Chlappy was drafted I thought most likely wouldn't work out considering our luck in the first round with Chabby and Whiterson. But it seems like 1st and 2nd rounders are just golden lately.

toxic poster

Dec 24, 2017
Queen's
i think he's a lot better defensively than Brown so he might see a bigger look at C than Brown next season.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville

Based on the extensions to Anderson and Condon, the use of veterans (including Hammond who isn't even part of our org anymore), and the inclusion of a top goalie prospect in the one big deadline trade, clearly this org doesn't believe in either Driedger or Hogberg. I haven't seen either goalie play (and I have zero ability to evaluate goalies anyway), and so maybe the org is right in their assessment. In other times and with other management personnel it would have been easier to give the org the benefit of the doubt though.

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
Can we please see some of these guys in the last 10 games, even Ben Sexy needs to be rewarded a bit. What do you got to lose.

I want to see Chlapi, White, Gagne, Jaros, Lajoie even, Englund, Ben Sexton or even Hogberg.

Reactions: Smash88

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Can we please see some of these guys in the last 10 games, even Ben Sexy needs to be rewarded a bit. What do you got to lose.

I want to see Chlapi, White, Gagne, Jaros, Lajoie even, Englund, Ben Sexton or even Hogberg.

That would be nice, BUT I'm pretty sure each team can only do 3 callups after the TDL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad