Battlefield 1 - Charging Tanks on Horses Since 1914

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
https://www.reddit.com/r/GamePhysic...efield_1_closed_alpha_switching_seats_upside/

uNLB4rd.gif

Gravity didn't work the same back in those times as it does now.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Judging by some of the alpha footage there are way too many automatic guns. :rant:

Basic bolt actions aren't all class guns. How can they do that? Makes zero sense. Considering they removed the importance of tickets, the assault class is still OP.

Sep 19, 2008
The C0rnyyy youtube channel may be 99% German but damn they're showing closed alpha footage of BF1 and I got to admit I'm impressed. Very good highlights of what's to come, getting me excited for this game.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
The C0rnyyy youtube channel may be 99% German but damn they're showing closed alpha footage of BF1 and I got to admit I'm impressed. Very good highlights of what's to come, getting me excited for this game.

theres plenty twitch streams in english you can watch too

EDIT: hmm they arent there nay more. maybe they werent supposed to be streaming? iunno

Sep 19, 2008
theres plenty twitch streams in english you can watch too

EDIT: hmm they arent there nay more. maybe they werent supposed to be streaming? iunno

Don't really care much for English commentary as I'm really not interested in anything they have to say. Plus the personality of those people seems to be quite irritating. The reason I listen to the German guy is because he seems more rational and level-headed. Even though I don't understand a word.

Anyway I hope they make the damn Battlelog easier to work with because this piece of **** keeps thinking I don't have addons installed when I do have them installed.

Lost Horizons

Oct 14, 2006
Mass
WTF!

$130 Battlefield 1 Collector's Edition Doesn't Come With the Game

Amazon's exclusive collector's edition for Battlefield 1 costs $129.99 and doesn't include Battlefield 1.

Available for all three of the game's formats, the item's listing is pretty specific: "Battlefield 1 Exclusive Collector's Edition - Does Not Include Game".

So what does a game-less video game collector's edition include? Let's see (I'll help annotate):

14" statue (not the game)
Exclusive steelbook (not the game)
Cloth poster (not the game)
Deck of playing cards (different game)
Messenger pigeon tube containing exclusive DLC (for the game, but not the game)
Patch (not the game)
Premium Packaging (not the game)

For the price of, well, a full-price video game, you can grab the disc alongside the collector's edition for $189.99. Then there's the $209.99 Deluxe edition, which appears to make the sole addition of the Early Enlister version of the game - as you may have guessed, that's usually $20 more than the base game.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
That's probably meant for people who have already pre-ordered the game. You can buy that and not have to cancel your pre-order, possibly losing your place in line or any other bonuses or discounts you got by pre-ordering so early. It's a nice option. If they didn't have it, they'd probably annoy a lot of pre-orderers who might, in the future, not pre-order when a game is announced and wait months, instead, until all of the editions are revealed.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
That's probably meant for people who have already pre-ordered the game.

Yeah I'm all for crapping on EA but that article was pretty dumb :laugh:

I'd say value wise it's maybe $30 overpriced though that depends on the quality of the stuff included which is very hard to tell until you get it.

Sep 19, 2008
The deluxe and ultra editions have been ripoffs for some time now. All that garbage is useless.

Plus if you really wanted it it'd probably be in a lootcrate for 30 dollars :laugh:

Dogewow

Such Profile
Feb 1, 2015
Anyone know if the horses get "spooked" or anything? Really think they should run away if they're in the heat of battle and no one is riding them.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
im hoping that having to sign up to insiders by the 21st means the early beta drops then, cause im off work for a few days :D

Dogewow

Such Profile
Feb 1, 2015
Looked into it and I guess the horses do have some realistic tendencies according to Jackfrags, which is good to hear.

They also apparently double as mobile support vehicles that can drop off resupply ammo bags and medic packs.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY

I'm glad that it builds upwards now for the conquest points and doesn't count respawns anymore. I find that it's better because it makes it a better TEAM game in terms of actually playing the objective. I mean, it has its pros and cons, but still, with how I play, I think it's better.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00