• Matthews

• Draisaitl

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven Toast

Apr 3, 2019
Sol System
I said at the time it was between Drai and Barkov. Continued dominance from Draisaitl means he takes this with a bullet.

Draisaitl

Barkov
Matthews
Eichel

Far too much uncertainty with Eichel to rank him above anyone else. I hope he can return to form but he has not played in a long time and is about to undergo a major surgery.

Mar 26, 2010
Easy choice is Matthews. You take the Rocket Richard winning, best goal scorer in the NHL. He does not have McDavid to hold his hand and pad his stats.

Draisaitl is overrated. He is the luckiest player in the league to have 97’s coat tails to ride.

Varan

Nov 27, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Easy choice is Matthews. You take the Rocket Richard winning, best goal scorer in the NHL. He does not have McDavid to hold his hand and pad his stats.

Draisaitl is overrated. He is the luckiest player in the league to have 97’s coat tails to ride.
This is ironic considering Matthews goal totals went up as soon as Marner started playing with him.

Who is really holding who’s hand in this situation?

Mar 26, 2010
This is ironic considering Matthews goal totals went up as soon as Marner started playing with him.

Who is really holding who’s hand in this situation?
But but but…. Marner sucks right. He would not even make the Oilers top line according to your fan base. So how is Marner any help?

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton

Wait this was posted today not in 2019.

I guess shitty narratives never really die. Oh well. Guess I’ll enjoy Draisaitl out producing Matthews. Again.

Mar 26, 2010
Wait this was posted today not in 2019.

I guess shitty narratives never really die. Oh well. Guess I’ll enjoy Draisaitl out producing Matthews. Again.
Out performing? Well ok then… who is the current Rocket Richard winner. Yeah :popcorn:

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
Out performing? Well ok then… who is the current Rocket Richard winner. Yeah :popcorn:
Do certain Leafs fans have short term memory loss or is the delusion just a trait instead of a bug?

Leon Draisaitl has a Hart, Art Ross and a Lindsay trophy. And he consistently outproduces Matthews by massive margins year after year after year.

Nobody thinks that Matthews is comparable to Draisaitl. Perhaps if he was less one dimensional and displayed something more than below-average playmaking abilities he'd work himself into the discussion instead of being a distant afterthought here.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Do certain Leafs fans have short term memory loss or is the delusion just a trait instead of a bug?

Leon Draisaitl has a Hart, Art Ross and a Lindsay trophy. And he consistently outproduces Matthews by massive margins year after year after year.

Nobody thinks that Matthews is comparable to Draisaitl. Perhaps if he was less one dimensional and displayed something more than below-average playmaking abilities he'd work himself into the discussion instead of being a distant afterthought here.
Matthews is superior to Draisaitl in every aspect outside of playmaking... There's a good reason the experts at TSN have him ranked ahead of Draisaitl in the NHL's top-50 players .

Reactions: 34

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
LOL Leafs Fan.

From a neutral perspective.

Drai

Barkov
Matthews=Eichel

The experts at TSN have Matthews ranked ahead of all of them.

I prefer the opinions of paid professionals rather then biased haters on HF.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
The experts at TSN have Matthews ranked ahead of all of them.

I prefer the opinions of paid professionals rather then biased haters on HF.
I’m not biased. I have no dog in this fight. You on the other hand are since you’re a Leafs fan.

Reactions: Kerberos

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
I’m not biased. I have no dog in this fight. You on the other hand are since you’re a Leafs fan.
Not saying you are. But your rebuttal towards me of "LOL Leaf fan" seems unnecessarily condescending. I have my opinions and the experts who are paid to know hockey happen to agree with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad