Prospect Info: Avs draft F Calum Ritchie (2023 #27 overall)

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I got the worst whiners on ignore so the thread just looks like people fighting ghosts, replying to nothing. Fun times.
Shit, I guess I can do this then.
5bT.gif

tumblr_lzmg67cGE61rn95k2o1_250.gif

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Wait, who's accusing who of hyperbole and personal shots? :laugh:

The gaslighting is off the charts here recently.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Crazy idea, but how about instead of picking out hot and cold streaks by Ritchie in the middle of the season, let's try a larger sample size of the season as a whole? All around, he's sitting at just over 1.6 points per game. A wise sage earlier in the thread said that you would hope to see at least 1.6 PPG from a D+1 player in the CHL if you're going to expect them to be an impact player. He's hit that target, and still has a few games left to go to bump that number up higher. That's good.

Be happy for once, you whiny crybaby f***s. :D

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Crazy idea, but how about instead of picking out hot and cold streaks by Ritchie in the middle of the season, let's try a larger sample size of the season as a whole? All around, he's sitting at just over 1.6 points per game. A wise sage earlier in the thread said that you would hope to see at least 1.6 PPG from a D+1 player in the CHL if you're going to expect them to be an impact player. He's hit that target, and still has a few games left to go to bump that number up higher. That's good.

Be happy for once, you whiny crybaby f***s. :D
IMG_2644.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad