Around the NHL VIII - 2017-2018 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Blues v Stars tonight. Stars have sputtered a bit. Will be interesting to see if Blues play Hutton, which would mean they are still trying to make the playoffs, or Allen, which would mean they don' care if they lose they just want to try to get him back on track or figure out if they need to move on from him

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Blues v Stars tonight. Stars have sputtered a bit. Will be interesting to see if Blues play Hutton, which would mean they are still trying to make the playoffs, or Allen, which would mean they don' care if they lose they just want to try to get him back on track or figure out if they need to move on from him

Crazy how much has changed in the past month. A month ago I was worried about both of these teams catching the Preds-

Now? Preds have a 14 point lead over Stars and 17 over Blues.

Good times!

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
I wonder if Cooper is beginning to question whether he has ridden Valisevskiy a little too hard. Makes me very happy that Saros can play any night against any team.

Blues went with Hutton. Good for them and good for Carter. Hope he can earn himself a nice contract in the East this summer

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Florida about to jump into a playoff spot and still going to have GIH.

I wonder if Torts gets canned if the 'bus miss the playoffs

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Carolina outshoots Winnipeg 17-4 in the second but jets get the only goal...

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Yeah, thanks for nothing Hurricanes. I really thought they were going to win that game......

Oh well, we didn't gain ground but every game off the schedule where where we don't LOSE ground is huge at this point in the season.

Mortiest Morty

Feb 6, 2017
I watched that game and the Canes were clearly the better team, but the better team doesn't always win. That's hockey for you

Aardvarksson

gif spammer
Apr 21, 2017
Nashville
Blues can't catch a break - Bouwmeester out rest of the season

NWQl2dC.gif

Reactions: Drake744

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Brock Boeser just got injured on a total fluke collision involving an open bench door and couldn't put weight on one of his legs. I know Vancouver isn't going anywhere this season but hopefully it's not a big injury for one of the league's better young players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad