Around the NHL VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
well chicago won and clinched a spot. I guess it was too much to ask for vancouver to do anyone a favor and win a game, especially in regulation.

Standings Monday morning:

Central
1. x-Dallas - 99 (6 games left)
2. x-St.Louis - 99 (6)
3. x-Chicago - 95 (6)

Wild Card:
1. Nashville - 91 (7)
2. Minnesota - 85 (6)

3. Colorado - 80 (7)

Our game is the only one involving Central Division teams (well, Winnipeg is playing, but that doesn't effect us).

deanwormer

Nov 5, 2009
Nashville
what a long strange season, and yet, the 8 teams most would have picked are the 8 in the POs in the west - maybe not exactly in the spots they're in, but all in..... (guess I'm assuming a bit on MN, but it's a pretty safe bet...)

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
So, Rads is making a return to NA. To Toronto, to be precise. Glad he didn't come to COL like he was at first supposed to.

Good luck to him.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Well then..... It sure would have been nice to win last night.

The funny thing is, I looked at the names first and immediately thought "wait, Crawford's about to be traded?"
stupidme2.gif

deanwormer

Nov 5, 2009
Nashville
So, repeat offender Keith with a vicious stick to the face of an unsuspecting Coyle. Took their sweet time getting to Wideman's review, but they promise to get to this before their Friday game with Win-a-pig; how does that work exactly?

This would be min 5 for a first-timer....... any bets on real discipline and missing some PO games?

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I'm going to bet that whatever it is is over by the time the playoffs head into game 3. Pretty cynical about their commitment to safety where the "stars" and the resultant dollars to the top drawing teams are concerned.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
I've always hated Keith. He's one of those bad ass guys when the ref is there to protect him but a cheap shot artist the rest of the time. His comments to Backes when Backes was concussed tells me all I need to know about his "character". To me, he's not better than Torres or Cooke with his actions.

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
So, repeat offender Keith with a vicious stick to the face of an unsuspecting Coyle. Took their sweet time getting to Wideman's review, but they promise to get to this before their Friday game with Win-a-pig; how does that work exactly?

This would be min 5 for a first-timer....... any bets on real discipline and missing some PO games?

Technically, not true under the rules, because that attack happened a while ago.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Chicago: 5 games remaining

In Person hearing means greater than 5 games so he is gone for at least 1 playoff game.

Now I REALLY wish we could draw the Hawks. I really believe they are going down in the first round with or without Keith...

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
After tonight, the Wild's is most likely going to be 2 points behind us.

Our last 4 games:

SJ
COL
ARI
@DAL

The Wild's last 4 games:

@DET
@WPG
SJ
CGY

So, we can see that their schedule is a lot easier than ours and it's highly likely that they'll pass us and we'll get to play the Stars or the Blues.

Yukon Cornellis

aka Phoneguy
Mar 27, 2010
Hendersonville, TN
After tonight, the Wild's is most likely going to be 2 points behind us.

Our last 4 games:

SJ
COL
ARI
@DAL

The Wild's last 4 games:

@DET
@WPG
SJ
CGY

So, we can see that their schedule is a lot easier than ours and it's highly likely that they'll pass us and we'll get to play the Stars or the Blues.

Sens beat the Mild in regulation, so they're still 4 behind the Preds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad