Around the NHL VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Detroit beat MN as well so we still have a 3 pt lead on them for WC1. Colorado scored a goal 3-1 now

Kebs

Def not just a zombie tiger typing
Aug 21, 2009
Nashville, TN
Happy we are in, did any one else see BlackHawks fans clapping at the end when the Caps were about to win? I saw Caps fans, but also Hawks fans..I was really confused. Wish I would of got a screen shot...

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Preds FO after the Avs loss...

tumblr_m6rcy0mig91ro8ysbo1_400.gif

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Undeservedly clinch. The way they are currently playing, they have no business in the playoffs.

Shows how 8 good weeks and the rest of the year being mediocre works.

Undeservedly? You sure you're a fan of this team?

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Undeservedly? You sure you're a fan of this team?

Just expecting to get swept that's all. This team is too mentally fragile for a playoff series. This they get scored on and it has destroyed them.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Undeservedly clinch. The way they are currently playing, they have no business in the playoffs.

So the Avs or Yotes deserve to be in since they're the first two below the Mild? I don't follow.

The Preds earned this. Let's just relax and get healthy now for the important games.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham

Wrong again

But I guess you are just upset your "we will be lucky to get in playoffs" post back in January didn't work out for you

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Wrong again

But I guess you are just upset your "we will be lucky to get in playoffs" post back in January didn't work out for you

Not quite, just don't want to get my hopes up when there are several teams who are either better than us or just have this team's number. This team has split personalities and you never know which one will show up. And every time I say we don't belong or said we will be lucky I have also included "The way they are playing". Back in January they were playing like crap and truly didn't deserve a spot. Now they are playing like they don't care about these last few games and that attitude doesn't belong.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Not quite, just don't want to get my hopes up when there are several teams who are either better than us or just have this team's number. This team has split personalities and you never know which one will show up. And every time I say we don't belong or said we will be lucky I have also included "The way they are playing". Back in January they were playing like crap and truly didn't deserve a spot. Now they are playing like they don't care about these last few games and that attitude doesn't belong.
Perception is reality and that means different things to different people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad