OT: Around the NHL: And you get a hat trick, and you get a hat trick...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I want that to happen anyway because they don’t give a ****

Yeah. It’s a lot of reasons.

DoPs being worthless and the league not being committed to improving safety through punishment.
Refs contributing to the problem by letting shit go and selectively calling things. I f***ing hate when players are tussling behind the play or grappling in front of a ref.
Culture with the GMs, coaches and orgs. The media types whining about refs enforcing rules and wanting retaliation (Errey, you whiny hack).
Players like Rinaldo being in the league still and the glorification of "tough veteran play" crap
The amazing level of stupidity it takes not to protect the prime commodities that are star players
The "but he’s a great guy off the ice and that means the psycho is a good person" no, they are in fact the same person doing shit that will have an off ice impact on another human being's life.

Yeah, I hope they get destroyed with this lawsuit. Awful league and people connected to it.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Went to the Wild/Bolts game last night (on family vacation), and I have to say Minnesota is the most uninspiring team in the league. They aren't bad by any stretch, but their roster clearly isn't good enough.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Went to the Wild/Bolts game last night (on family vacation), and I have to say Minnesota is the most uninspiring team in the league. They aren't bad by any stretch, but their roster clearly isn't good enough.

Maybe they need Kuhnhack! We’ll take Cullen ;)

Did the bolts look good? They play a good style.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
I was mind blown by how well they pass the puck. Needless to say, Kucherov and Hedman are REALLY good.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I was mind blown by how well they pass the puck. Needless to say, Kucherov and Hedman are REALLY good.

Yeah the only team I thought that had a chance of beating us in 15/16. They are better now and we are not :(

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Where are we going to talk about the World Juniors?

4 goals already in the first game

Can always just start a new thread. I'll start one. I know we only have 1 player in it but this is a hockey board and we may have a top pick in 2018. Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad