Around the NHL 2017-18: Stanley Cup Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
I actually think this year’s Sabres are worse than last year’s Avs...

Anyone that knows me knows that I like to watch them and since I live about 11 minutes down the road from KBC I go to a lot of games. Be glad we aren’t THAT right now. Really. Getting about 20 or so shots against VAN and losing because they actually can’t play hockey. Like actually can’t and don’t.

However seeing COL seemingly fall a bit gives me faith that we might reverse regress a little given some of the playing and numbers.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Speaking of Callahan, I was looking up who the first round draft picks that the Rangers traded to Tampa became out of curiosity and they're Josh Ho Sang and Anthony Beauvilier. Isles ended up with both picks.

Good to see Cally back to speed though. Always liked him as a Ranger.

This was just posted last night to give you an idea how Cally is doing..

https://www.nhl.com/lightning/news/...o-lightnings-early-season-success/c-292126360

The Bolts' third line during head coach Jon Cooper's tenure has typically been his defensive shut-down line, the group he sends on the ice to handle the opposition's best scoring threat. That's again the case this season with three hard-nosed, gritty players in Chris Kunitz, Cedric Paquette and Ryan Callahan. And when Paquette has been forced to the bench twice this season because of an injury, Gabriel Dumont has slid into his role to ensure that group shows no drop off.
Against Columbus, the Kunitz-Dumont-Callahan group arguably might have been Tampa Bay's best line, their ability to forecheck, force turnovers and create scoring chances setting the tone for the Lightning's physical play all night in the 2-0 shutout victory.

Nothing to show for it. But he should start seeing production if he continues this play.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
I know he had the Murphy's Law of all seasons last year, but I'm not happy that Riley Sheahan is on the Pens

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
The oilers off to a very slow start. I wonder how long they let it ride before they start making some minor 'desperation' moves? I still think Nash makes sense for them either now or at the deadline; I also wonder if they'd have interest in Holden

Griffinbw

Feb 19, 2016
Atlanta
The oilers off to a very slow start. I wonder how long they let it ride before they start making some minor 'desperation' moves? I still think Nash makes sense for them either now or at the deadline; I also wonder if they'd have interest in Holden
Nash for Yamamoto. Book it:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
I mean, to be fair, Bolts are steamrolling everyone and the Habs...aren't.

Serg also has a 18.8 SH%

Gotta love early season waskiness tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: