Around the League '16-'17 Other Teams' Free Agent Frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
The Ducks play the Flames tonight. I want the Flames to lose because their fanbase is largely composed of arrogant a-holes, but keeping the Ducks behind may be more beneficial.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, in this case.

We need the flames to win sadly.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
That's because all 34 of our 35 shots came from Vladivostok, And the other one Pearson shot right into his pad.

So true. I'm not sure if a single shot came from inside the dots. One thing that the other teams did and we didn't was get traffic in front and screen him.SJ scored 4 goals when there was traffic in front.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
No one to blame but ourselves if we don't make the playoffs. Hate to say it but wouldn't be one bit surprised if we do miss the big dance. I think Carters injury really affected us but our fate rests on well US. Still hopeful but it's obvious these last 8 games is pretty much do or die.

Reactions: Ziggy Stardust

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
We need the flames to win sadly.

Mike smith isn't helping tonight. 3 goals on 11 shot...have a seat pal, your night is done.

Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 8.33.59 PM.png

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
No one to blame but ourselves if we don't make the playoffs. Hate to say it but wouldn't be one bit surprised if we do miss the big dance. I think Carters injury really affected us but our fate rests on well US. Still hopeful but it's obvious these last 8 games is pretty much do or die.

Totally. Just look at the last 3 Saturday games alone. Win two of those, one of which we had it int the bag with 10 minutes to go and came away with 0 points, and we're likely in.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Tomorrow’s game suddenly becomes pretty massive for the Kings.

A regulation loss could be pretty damaging now.

The Ducks are still 4 ROW's behind us even if they win tonight. That is going to be a huge hill to climb for them. Still think the teams that are in right now will be there in the end. St.Louis has a brutal schedule, worse than Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad