Proposal: Anaheim - Toronto

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
2 firsts for Rakell? He’s a 20 goal guy now hasn’t hit 30 in 3 years.
Amirov + conditional 2nd for Rakell at 50%

condition.... 2nd becomes a 1st in 2022 if Rakell hits 30 goals or 60 points.
Problem solved

or
Rakell at 50%
For
Amirov
2nd 2021
3rd 2022(conditional 2nd if he hits 60 points)

Reactions: Albus Dumbledore

DavidBL

Jul 25, 2012
Orange, CA
Gotta love ana- Tor threads that include Rakell. Supposedly he's not worth a top prospect and a first but hes very comparable to their golden boy " on a fair contract" in Nylander. Yet Rakell makes almost half of what Nylander does Before the 50% retention that they want. Yes he is older and signed for less term and that certainly has value. Im not saying they're equal but the narrative that Rakell is barely an upgrade to their roster over guys like Kerfoot are silly. Rakell and Nylander both have 16 ES points this year. The difference in production can very easily be explained by who they actually get to play with. To suggest otherwise is homerism at its worst. Rakells value is closer to Nylanders than to Kerfoots and a late first really doesn't move the needle as the main piece.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
I'll settle this once and for all!

To Anaheim:
Boyd
Kerfoot
Kossila
Marner
Matthews
Nylander
Spezza
Taveres
Thornton
Agostino
Engvall
Hyman
Petan
Robertson
Vesey
Barbanov
Mikheyev
Simmonds
Bogosian
Brodie
Dermott
Holl
Muzzin
Rielly
Sandin
Andersen
Campbell
2021 1st rounder
2023 6th Rounder

To Toronto:
DeLeo
Getzlaf
Grant
Heinen
Henrique
Lundestrom
Rakell
Steel
Terry
Zegras
Agozzino
Comtois
Deslauriers
Jones
Milano
Eaves
Lettieri
Rowney
Silfverberg
Carrick
Curran
Fowler
Hakanpaa
Hutton
Larsson
Lindholm
Manson
Shatnerkirk
Welinksi
Gibson
Miller
Stolarz
2022 2nd rounder

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
I'll settle this once and for all!

To Anaheim:
Boyd
Kerfoot
Kossila
Marner
Matthews
Nylander
Spezza
Taveres
Thornton
Agostino
Engvall
Hyman
Petan
Robertson
Vesey
Barbanov
Mikheyev
Simmonds
Bogosian
Brodie
Dermott
Holl
Muzzin
Rielly
Sandin
Andersen
Campbell
2021 1st rounder
2023 6th Rounder

To Toronto:
DeLeo
Getzlaf
Grant
Heinen
Henrique
Lundestrom
Rakell
Steel
Terry
Zegras
Agozzino
Comtois
Deslauriers
Jones
Milano
Eaves
Lettieri
Rowney
Silfverberg
Carrick
Curran
Fowler
Hakanpaa
Hutton
Larsson
Lindholm
Manson
Shatnerkirk
Welinksi
Gibson
Miller
Stolarz
2022 2nd rounder
Too many spare parts and meh on the leafs side.

SEND LEGIT PLAYERS IF YOU WANT LEGIT RETURN!!!!!

pfft Leaf fans!

patriotfan

Jun 8, 2014
That’s brutal. Amirov and the first gets you Rakell. The other pieces are worthless to us.
oh my god and they say leaf fans are brutal with their proposals, i would offer kerfoot and a first thats is it for rakell, kerfoot is so the salaries balance somewhat.... unbelievable proposals on here, give it up guys

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
oh my god and they say leaf fans are brutal with their proposals, i would offer kerfoot and a first thats is it for rakell, kerfoot is so the salaries balance somewhat.... unbelievable proposals on here, give it up guys
Ironic you’re trashing others for their proposal then you offer probably the worst proposal so far. Kerfoot has no value for us, literally only involved to compensate Toronto’s cap and a late first. Absolute trash offer that doesn’t consider Anaheim needs at all lol

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Was being sarcastic. Was just joking. I would love just Robertson but not sure Rakell is enough.
Could always make Hakanpaa part of the trade and Toronto adds a pick or something.
Hakanpaa fits in Toronto cap situation and can play great D for them.
I don't know how Toronto can fit both a #4 Dman and Top6 forward with their cap situation without it being Rakell + Hakanpaa for Robertson + a pick (between a 3rd and 5th ? Idk)

Reactions: Getz2noone

patriotfan

Jun 8, 2014
Ironic you’re trashing others for their proposal then you offer probably the worst proposal so far. Kerfoot has no value for us, literally only involved to compensate Toronto’s cap and a late first. Absolute trash offer that doesn’t consider Anaheim needs at all lol
well the way i see it than no deal and move on, thats what dubass should do move on to another team maybe columbus for feligno hmmm how does that sound, heard dubass very interested in rentals only....

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Kerfoot has been traded so often......he packs a polar parka just in case he lands up in Anchorage.....

Kerfoot for Toffoli, Anderson and we retain their salaries. Are we good?

:popcorn:

Reactions: Getz2noone

patriotfan

Jun 8, 2014
Could always make Hakanpaa part of the trade and Toronto adds a pick or something.
Hakanpaa fits in Toronto cap situation and can play great D for them.
I don't know how Toronto can fit both a #4 Dman and Top6 forward with their cap situation without it being Rakell + Hakanpaa for Robertson + a pick (between a 3rd and 5th ? Idk)
no deal with the ducks, ducks fans think their players are worth a arm and a leg, please dubass move else where there is other options, no deal with ducks................

2022 Stanley Cup

Aug 15, 2015
Mississauga
Kerfoot has been traded so often......he packs a polar parka just in case he lands up in Anchorage.....

I just don't see the leafs having room for a contract like Anderson's over the long term even if there is money retained. Plus montreal has a shot at the playoffs s0 why would they be selling to a team in their division? Also we don't need more RWs thats our main strength

patriotfan

Jun 8, 2014

common dude it seems that you and others don't understand its not that the leafs don't like kerfoot, the reason he keeps popping up in rumours is because his salary isn't that bad and hes the only one that has to go if someone is coming in, only cap reasons that is all

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I just don't see the leafs having room for a contract like Anderson's over the long term even if there is money retained. Plus montreal has a shot at the playoffs s0 why would they be selling to a team in their division? Also we don't need more RWs thats our main strength

It was harder to catch fish with dynamite then this........

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
common dude it seems that you and others don't understand its not that the leafs don't like kerfoot, the reason he keeps popping up in rumours is because his salary isn't that bad and hes the only one that has to go if someone is coming in, only cap reasons that is all

By your definition, EVERYONE who comes in will be better then Kerfoot, so why would ANY team trade for him?

That's why it has become a joke.....

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
no deal with the ducks, ducks fans think their players are worth a arm and a leg, please dubass move else where there is other options, no deal with ducks................
That is Fine. We'll trade Rakell to Edmonton or Colorado.

patriotfan

Jun 8, 2014
By your definition, EVERYONE who comes in will be better then Kerfoot, so why would ANY team trade for him?

That's why it has become a joke.....
oh my god someone has no imagination at all, i didn't say kerfoot alone obviously there is other addons either way, i said kerfoot 3.3 mill for 2 years strickly for cap reasons as leafs have no room at all, but obviously you don't understand the math...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad