TV: American Horror Story Season 7 Theme Revealed

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
By now they might be done with the secrets since that old lady was shown to be behind Kai. Although something is definitely shaping up to be revealed about Speedwagon. Perhaps another secret about something that's been happening "invisibly to us" all along.

Gimp was just shock value I guess, as with half this show.

jasonleaffan

Dec 7, 2008
Toronto
By now they might be done with the secrets since that old lady was shown to be behind Kai. Although something is definitely shaping up to be revealed about Speedwagon. Perhaps another secret about something that's been happening "invisibly to us" all along.

Gimp was just shock value I guess, as with half this show.
I thought Speedwagon was just wearing a wire for the FBI, that kai said were following him?

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
I thought Speedwagon was just wearing a wire for the FBI, that kai said were following him?

Yes, but wasn't that car scene at the end the only time it was mentioned? Or did I miss something? If that was it, I can't see it not being expanded upon in one way or another. Having one of his top guys revealed as a mole is a surprise/twist, and someone was just saying in here that there are no more surprises left.

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
The politicians will be aliens or something
giphy.webp

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
That figures. I haven't seen Coven yet so I wouldn't get the 'reference'. My wife has, but she didn't consider that yet. I'll mention it to her. We just figured perhaps she's the new divine leader/leader of another cult/reviving SCUM.

Good finale, pretty much saw everything coming, but as someone said it did feel a little rushed. It's funny, they often drag things out a lot in this show but this is definitely one ending storyline that could have benefited from it.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Watching it now. Definitely feels rushed. Very rushed. It’s as if they actually needed more time (at least another episode) before we got to this point.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
That figures. I haven't seen Coven yet so I wouldn't get the 'reference'. My wife has, but she didn't consider that yet. I'll mention it to her. We just figured perhaps she's the new divine leader/leader of another cult/reviving SCUM.

Good finale, pretty much saw everything coming, but as someone said it did feel a little rushed. It's funny, they often drag things out a lot in this show but this is definitely one ending storyline that could have benefited from it.
That's what i was thinking.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Without spoiling, what other seasons does this tie into?
None. The seasons are all independent of each other.

And I hated this season about as much as Roanoake. Honestly hated it. My wife's the one who's addicted to this stupid show, and it just ends up being on. Coven and Freakshow are the only seasons I've liked much tbh.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
None. The seasons are all independent of each other.

And I hated this season about as much as Roanoake. Honestly hated it. My wife's the one who's addicted to this stupid show, and it just ends up being on. Coven and Freakshow are the only seasons I've liked much tbh.
They're independent but they're small nods to each season that leads to theories of all seasons being tied under one big universe. There have been references in the past. That Nazi from Asylum, for example, was referenced as being connected to either Freak Show or Hotel, I can't remember which one.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Just finished it up...GREAT season!!! Probably sitting at #2 for me.

1# - 1st season
2# - This season
3# - 2nd season
4#- 3rd Season
---rest were pretty terrible. About time they finally hit a home run again after so many meh seasons.

I thought the ending was pretty obvious....here you go:

american-horror-story-cult-ending-explained-sarah-paulson-frances-conroy.jpg

She took over as the head of that feminine cult(or started her own?) that the other lady was in (and tried to get Kai in on to help her cult). She was wearing the same green hoodie thing...it had nothing to do with magic or previous seasons.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad