All-Time Draft #12, Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
Jebus, with just 2 picks ahead of me and 11 hours before I had to leave, I thought for sure I'd get my pick off.

Who can take a two-player list?

pappyline

Jul 3, 2005
Mass/formerly Ont
4 piks away but will be going out for 2-3 hours. anyone available to take a list in case I come up while I am out,

edit:Sent to nik jr

Last edited:

MadArcand

Whaletarded
Dec 19, 2006
Seat of the Empire
Crazy, I expected my pick to be up when I get here in Germany and yet I come and it barely moved. :(

Oh yeah and I'll be here for two weeks, so expect an increased frequency of drunk pick from me. Tho at current rate, I'll be lucky to pick twice in next two weeks...

God Bless Canada

Jul 11, 2004
Bentley reunion
Bergman's a terrific third pairing guy. Never won a Cup, but he played his best hockey in a best-of best-on-best in 1972. The nice thing about him is he doesn't have a weakness. From an ATD perspective, he doesn't stand out at anything, but he does everything well. He skates well. He's tough. He's solid in his own zone. He moves the puck well. His character - an important trait for a No. 5 or 6 - is excellent, too.

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
Bergman's a terrific third pairing guy. Never won a Cup, but he played his best hockey in a best-of best-on-best in 1972. The nice thing about him is he doesn't have a weakness. From an ATD perspective, he doesn't stand out at anything, but he does everything well. He skates well. He's tough. He's solid in his own zone. He moves the puck well. His character - an important trait for a No. 5 or 6 - is excellent, too.

Yeah, Bergman was our #2 rated defenseman left. We have just one guy ahead of him. Fingers crossed...

God Bless Canada

Jul 11, 2004
Bentley reunion
I think we're going to be the first to pick a back-up goaltender, and he's a doozy. The perennial raleh favourite: G Hugh Lehman.

We expect to give Lehman about 30 to 35 starts (or about 40 per cent of the starts) this season. He was a big-time star in the old west coast leagues, and last ATD was the first time that raleh hasn't had him. We wanted to be sure to get him now, rather than take a chance that he gets picked prior to our selection in 18 as part of a run on back-ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad