All-Time Draft #12, Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Sather

YOU KILL THE JOE
Jun 27, 2003
YOU MAKE SOME MO
Visit site
Since, as you said, Ramsay's Selke was more of a life-time acheivement award, only 3 players haver won the Selke without meeting the criteria I laid out?
Bob Gainey
Guy Carboneau
Doug Jarvis

It hasn't been good for rewarding unsung heros... because it waits for them to put up career offensive numbers before they get the award.

An undrafted player won it with 8g, 17a his 2nd to last year in the league so he would qualify. Another undrafted player won it with a 40 point year, though he had 24 goals. Another undrafted player won it with a 38 point year. Dirk Graham won it with a 54 point year in 89-90 which is a pretty piddling total for a guy playing as much as he did at the time.

If you're looking for a Blair Betts guy with no offensive game to speak of, I think the 8g 17a guy qualifies.

God Bless Canada

Jul 11, 2004
Bentley reunion
I have to head out, and I probably won't be back until after the Sask. Roughriders game this afternoon. So I'm going to have to create the new draft thread a little early, since we know how some of you guys can talk.

Leafs Forever

Jul 14, 2009
Well, my awful insomina is good for something.

Cup is SKIPPED.

overpass picks:

Billy Reay, coach

chaos and TC are being PMed.

When we had Mikita, Hall, and Pilote in our ATD at LeafsCentral (20-teams), I suggested Billy Reay as coach. Dreak has since turned me off on him as a coach.

The Cairo Desert Dogs are stll interested in moving up from pick #623.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad