All Things Jerseys - Part X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kocur Dill

picklicious
Feb 7, 2010
For Sale: Size 58. Fight strap. All "Z" stitched.

Would make a nice 2002 Leetch, Richter, Roenick, Weight, Drury, Tkachuk, or Amonte Olympic jersey if you take the time to strip it and know somewhere to get the customization done. Or Leetch 2004 World Cup.

Hard size to find for this shirt. 29.5" wide 31.5" tall

$125 shipped to USA

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2010
Have this for sale - 1996 World Cup Richter jersey. From my understanding there were three versions of this made: - Authentic, Replica, and Printed. Authentic meaning everything stitched on, etc. Printed ones had everything silk screened on, and replicas had the USA logo silk screened on and every other patch in place. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong on this, but that's what I was told a long time ago. Size XL

I'm looking for $200 shipped OBO as these are pretty rare. Will meet you locally in Nassau County for $180 OR if you're going to be at the game TONIGHT I can bring this with me and I'll drop the price again if you're willing to take it off my hands in about 5 hours!

Don't want to sell this but really need the cash right now. Dry cleaned about a week ago (week ago)

B0k9PzyCIAA5aZe.jpg

B0k9PzpCQAAel1o.jpg

B0k9PznCcAAMp0V.jpg

trueblue9441

Nov 18, 2006
Bronx, NY
Have this for sale - 1996 World Cup Richter jersey. From my understanding there were three versions of this made: - Authentic, Replica, and Printed. Authentic meaning everything stitched on, etc. Printed ones had everything silk screened on, and replicas had the USA logo silk screened on and every other patch in place. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong on this, but that's what I was told a long time ago. Size XL

I'm looking for $200 shipped OBO as these are pretty rare. Will meet you locally in Nassau County for $180 OR if you're going to be at the game TONIGHT I can bring this with me and I'll drop the price again if you're willing to take it off my hands in about 5 hours!

Don't want to sell this but really need the cash right now. Dry cleaned about a week ago (week ago)

B0k9PzyCIAA5aZe.jpg

B0k9PzpCQAAel1o.jpg

B0k9PznCcAAMp0V.jpg

is this a replica?

Dec 13, 2010
Yes, it's the replica with the silk screened front but the actual patches and numbers. Addressed the difference between the three types in post

TriFF51

USA Hockey
Aug 21, 2009
New York
Can anyone help me out? My cousin is looking to get a Hagelin 3rd jersey. Not authentic but the reebok premier jersey. I don't see it on the NHL shop. Anywhere else I can find these? I see you can customize them on the site, but the jersey looks like a different shade of blue for some reason.

Last edited:

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
My favorite jersey, for my all-time favorite player. Authentic CCM mesh, Mike Richter 94' Stanley Cup Finals

sPHLqEJ.jpg

IZhHpFD.jpg

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007

B0k9PzyCIAA5aZe.jpg

B0k9PzpCQAAel1o.jpg

B0k9PznCcAAMp0V.jpg

I want this sooooo badly!

gmerger37

Dec 2, 2010
North Jersey
Anyone who has ordered from EPS before, is it normal not to hear anything from them for awhile after they received your jersey? I sent them two jerseys over a month ago and never got an e-mail or anything confirming receipt or giving me an estimate for when it was to be ready and how much was due. Is this normal? Obviously I don't expect a month turn around on 2 jerseys, just want to make sure my jerseys are ok lol.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Anyone who has ordered from EPS before, is it normal not to hear anything from them for awhile after they received your jersey? I sent them two jerseys over a month ago and never got an e-mail or anything confirming receipt or giving me an estimate for when it was to be ready and how much was due. Is this normal? Obviously I don't expect a month turn around on 2 jerseys, just want to make sure my jerseys are ok lol.

EPS does a lot of volume and your jersey isn't given the personal attention because of how many they have in the shop at once. I have heard this from many others.

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
EPS does a lot of NHL team customization so they typically won't contact you until your jersey's flat out done

wango55

Apr 19, 2012
The Nutmeg State
I just won an Indo-Edge Callahan jersey on ebay for a pretty decent price, and am now considering getting it stripped and re-lettered. Thinking about getting it re-done as either a St. Louis or a Dom Moore jersey. I'm leaning towards Moore, just because I always like the blue collar, underappreciated players. Not to mention the fact that he is playing hockey after what he's been through is pretty admirable.

Anyways, the two options I've explored are EPS, or Triple Threat sports (I believe they do the customization for SportsK). I've used EPS before, but has anyone had any experience with Triple Threat?

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
I just won an Indo-Edge Callahan jersey on ebay for a pretty decent price, and am now considering getting it stripped and re-lettered. Thinking about getting it re-done as either a St. Louis or a Dom Moore jersey. I'm leaning towards Moore, just because I always like the blue collar, underappreciated players. Not to mention the fact that he is playing hockey after what he's been through is pretty admirable.

Anyways, the two options I've explored are EPS, or Triple Threat sports (I believe they do the customization for SportsK). I've used EPS before, but has anyone had any experience with Triple Threat?

Why not Arena Wear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad