All Things Jerseys - Part X

Status
Not open for further replies.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013

Thank you very much. I completely forgot to check eBay. Hopefully the ones with the Reebok Vector are sized the same as the ones with the word mark.

I'm pretty sure they had the 85th Anniversary parch with those.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Thank you very much. I completely forgot to check eBay. Hopefully the ones with the Reebok Vector are sized the same as the ones with the word mark.

I'm pretty sure they had the 85th Anniversary parch with those.

Correct. They started wearing the word mark in 11-12.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Can of my NYC area brothers check the Nike store there and see if they still have Olympic jerseys? Ebay is charging way too much for blanks. Specifically looking for Russian authentics.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Can of my NYC area brothers check the Nike store there and see if they still have Olympic jerseys? Ebay is charging way too much for blanks. Specifically looking for Russian authentics.

If I'm in the area, I'll check... but you may want to call Cosby's or a Verona Sports Center in Verona NJ and see what they have.

WVULax22

Apr 8, 2014
Advice on buying my girlfriend a jersey

So her birthday is tomorrow and she's a die hard fan. She has a youth jersey but to be honest, those jerseys are so crappy. I want to get her a stitched on jersey, but was wondering if anyone had any advice on men's sized jerseys for women. She's about 5'5" and petit. Do you think a men's small would be WAY to big for her?

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
So her birthday is tomorrow and she's a die hard fan. She has a youth jersey but to be honest, those jerseys are so crappy. I want to get her a stitched on jersey, but was wondering if anyone had any advice on men's sized jerseys for women. She's about 5'5" and petit. Do you think a men's small would be WAY to big for her?

Authentic or Replica?

WVULax22

Apr 8, 2014
Authentic or Replica?

Replica. Just one of the ones that are at the the retail stores (Dick's, Modell's, etc) and about $170. They are better quality than the youth/women ones and they have the names and the letters "stitched" on rather than screen printed (obviously not stitched on like an authentic but pseudo-stitched on).

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Replica. Just one of the ones that are at the the retail stores (Dick's, Modell's, etc) and about $170. They are better quality than the youth/women ones and they have the names and the letters "stitched" on rather than screen printed (obviously not stitched on like an authentic but pseudo-stitched on).

Go with a Size Small. Hockey jerseys are not meant to fit like a regular piece of clothing, its supposed to be a little large/longer. A small should be perfect.

JC704

Jan 6, 2012
I'm a Rangers lurker here on HF and I post occasionally, but I didn't know where else to put this, so I decided to come to this thread.

I have a XXL Navy Blue Team USA replica jersey (no name) that I have tried to sell on eBay/Craigslist for months, but to no avail, it still hasn't sold. Now, obviously an issue here is the big size because my uncle had ordered the wrong size way back when, but I haven't even worn it, just around my house for show. All of the tags are still on the jersey.

I also don't know how much I would want for it. I'm looking for somewhere in the ballpark of $60-$70, but the price could obviously be negotiated down. I know this thread is mostly for Rangers jerseys and such, so if there's anybody here personally interested, or could direct me to a specific thread here on HF, or just a place in general where I can sell this, I would be incredibly appreciative.

Obviously anybody interested just PM me, but I doubt anybody here would be interested.

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
Go with a Size Small. Hockey jerseys are not meant to fit like a regular piece of clothing, its supposed to be a little large/longer. A small should be perfect.

Agreed. I'm a smaller guy at 5'5" and 120 pounds and a small is the way to go.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Copped 2 devil jerseys from some dude who mis-spelled Devils and Jersey. So, I have 2 200 dollar jerseys on the way for 120 bucks. Chyeaaaaaa.

Also, before I put up on the 'Bay, I have a bunch of assorted NHL team and college jerseys. Would rather sell to an HF member where I know they'd be taken care of...

Authentic Flames home
Authentic Sabres white slug
Authentic Sabres blue slug
Authentic blue Ott w/ C
Canucks Mid 00's white jersey, orca
Authentic white Caps
Authentic white Detroit Lidstrom w/ C
Team USA IIFH WJC

just ask me for deets

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Nev and co. Help me out with this. Not Rangers, but I'm having a hard time trying to figure out whether or not it's a fake. I'm leaning on NO, but it's very hard to tell.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

I'm not sure cause it looks like the necktag inside is missing, but the vector patch looks like the authentic sewing.

Dagoon44

Sep 15, 2003
NJ
dagoon44.blogspot.com
Garbage jerseys from China. I wouldn't pay one cent for that trash.

First off they aren't china garbage . They are the Steiner autograph display jerseys..they are what they and the price reflects that.. Now show some God darn class and grow up read the listing

NY Ranger Hagelin White Jersey autographed with steiner coa
was autographed in 2014 at an event hosted by Steiner Sports in NY
Jersey is a steiner autograph collectable jersey size xl

Steiner cert

Hagelin played in the 2008 World Junior Ice Hockey Championships with Sweden and won silver.
The Rangers signed Hagelin to a professional contract after Michigan lost the 2011 NCAA final game, and he joined the Rangers' AHL affiliate the Connecticut Whale for the 2011 AHL playoffs.[13] He also began the 2011-12 season playing for the Whale.[14]

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
First off they aren't china garbage . They are the Steiner autograph display jerseys..they are what they and the price reflects that.. Now show some God darn class and grow up read the listing

NY Ranger Hagelin White Jersey autographed with steiner coa
was autographed in 2014 at an event hosted by Steiner Sports in NY
Jersey is a steiner autograph collectable jersey size xl

Steiner cert

Hagelin played in the 2008 World Junior Ice Hockey Championships with Sweden and won silver.
The Rangers signed Hagelin to a professional contract after Michigan lost the 2011 NCAA final game, and he joined the Rangers' AHL affiliate the Connecticut Whale for the 2011 AHL playoffs.[13] He also began the 2011-12 season playing for the Whale.[14]

That Hagelin jersey and the Zuccarello jersey are 100% FAKE jerseys with the completely wrong font.

I believe that the autographs are legit because you had them at your signings, but the jerseys themselves are absolute garbage. It's sad that anyone would pay money for a knock off jersey autographed or not.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
With the Devs jersey I posted? It has one, there's no picture of it but I see the stitching of the fight strap and the cloth it's sewn on through the back on another picture. Asked the guy to see a pic of the strap. It's telling of many jerseys, but there are NYR fakes now with big fight straps. I'm bad at picking out fakes from certain teams

edit: Took a chance, for 45 bucks and a "play" jersey (I don't wear NYR things to play cause it'll get dirty, so I use rival teams cause I don't really mind if those are are messed up), it's Okay.

Last edited:

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
With the Devs jersey I posted? It has one, there's no picture of it but I see the stitching of the fight strap and the cloth it's sewn on through the back on another picture. Asked the guy to see a pic of the strap. It's telling of many jerseys, but there are NYR fakes now with big fight straps. I'm bad at picking out fakes from certain teams

edit: Took a chance, for 45 bucks and a "play" jersey (I don't wear NYR things to play cause it'll get dirty, so I use rival teams cause I don't really mind if those are are messed up), it's Okay.

Judging by the width of the arms, I'd say fake, but the photos are very low quality. $45 bucks pretty much guarantees its not authentic, but for a jersey you play with, you can't go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad