All Things Jerseys - Part X

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Judging by the width of the arms, I'd say fake, but the photos are very low quality. $45 bucks pretty much guarantees its not authentic, but for a jersey you play with, you can't go wrong.

Exactly, it's a beater jersey. Now I do collect authentics that ARE NOT beater jerseys, so the same seller has an old school Koho one I might snag too, for 90 bucks. The photos are bad qual, but when I look close it seems like the actual logo isn't glossy and crap, it seems matte like a real one. but I see bubbling around the NJ. I'll just have to wait.

$_57.JPG

hard to see but when I compare the strap sewing dimensions with my Hank/Straka/Prucha/Dubi/Miller/Reinhart etc. jerseys it looks on point.

Dagoon44

Sep 15, 2003
NJ
dagoon44.blogspot.com
That Hagelin jersey and the Zuccarello jersey are 100% FAKE jerseys with the completely wrong font.

I believe that the autographs are legit because you had them at your signings, but the jerseys themselves are absolute garbage. It's sad that anyone would pay money for a knock off jersey autographed or not.

they are Steiner display jerseys .. They are the ones sold through Steiner sports ..display model jerseys now come off your high horse and read the post

Last edited by a moderator:

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Does anyone know where and how much it'll cost for me to have the name plate and number re-stitched on an authentic jersey? I have a heritage dally jersey that I want to make a McDonagh jersey now that he has the c

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Does anyone know where and how much it'll cost for me to have the name plate and number re-stitched on an authentic jersey? I have a heritage dally jersey that I want to make a McDonagh jersey now that he has the c

I will say try to strip the plate yourself but it's HARD with new ones cause it's maybe glued on as well. Call Arenawear, take it to the NHL store. It's on... 47th and Avenue of the Americas? Right? Also call Exclusive Pro.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
they are Steiner display jerseys .. They are the ones sold through Steiner sports ..display model jerseys now come off your high horse and read the post

Ricky...

It doesn't matter what you typed on the eBay auction, the fact here is that THAT HAGELIN & ZUCCARELLO JERSEYS ARE 100% FAKE.

It doesn't make them anymore 'authentic' if they are being labeled as 'Steiner display jerseys, or display model jerseys'

$_57.JPG

That is a chinese KNOCKOFF.

The twill used for the lettering and numbers is 100% WRONG. The font is 100% WRONG, and the jersey itself is an exact carbon copy of the knockoff jerseys that come from China.

The jersey below is an ACTUAL, 100% authentic Hagelin jersey from the 2012-13 playoff series against the Bruins. Sold from the MeiGray Group.

img11685761.jpg

I have no problem with you promoting your signings here, but when you post eBay auctions on this forum and try to bait people into purchasing legit autographed FAKE jerseys, I have an issue. I wouldn't want someone who doesn't know much about jerseys to read your post, and spend hundreds of dollars on something that costs $25 bucks and an autograph that could be had for free if they wanted by the player entrance before a game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Walk With Lias

Sep 18, 2007
Exactly, it's a beater jersey. Now I do collect authentics that ARE NOT beater jerseys, so the same seller has an old school Koho one I might snag too, for 90 bucks. The photos are bad qual, but when I look close it seems like the actual logo isn't glossy and crap, it seems matte like a real one. but I see bubbling around the NJ. I'll just have to wait.

$_57.JPG

hard to see but when I compare the strap sewing dimensions with my Hank/Straka/Prucha/Dubi/Miller/Reinhart etc. jerseys it looks on point.

I know I don't post a lot around here but that jersey actually looks pretty good and I'll go out on a limb and say you hit a home run. I don't think I've ever seen a fake that had a vector neck patch like this one has. They always embroider the vector logo into the jersey with the little rectangle around it. The flight strap stitching is also spot on for the reebok retail authentics. The crest looks pretty good based on the one picture you posted. Usually the fakes have a lot of wrinkles and a wavy look to them. For $40 its worth the gamble.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
I know I don't post a lot around here but that jersey actually looks pretty good and I'll go out on a limb and say you hit a home run. I don't think I've ever seen a fake that had a vector neck patch like this one has. They always embroider the vector logo into the jersey with the little rectangle around it. The flight strap stitching is also spot on for the reebok retail authentics. The crest looks pretty good based on the one picture you posted. Usually the fakes have a lot of wrinkles and a wavy look to them. For $40 its worth the gamble.

This is what I'm thinking I love Rangers, Sabres and Devils jerseys and collect them all (Literally, I have a home and away for each template and company that made them. I'm a freak). I only do authentics or game issued/worns. So I won the war for this one at 45 bucks. Will be here by the end of the week I reckon. It shows signs of a true authentic but I'm wary nonetheless

also just made an icejerseys acc. and posted... these guys DWARF my collection.... THANKS OBAMA :shakehead

Walk With Lias

Sep 18, 2007
This is what I'm thinking I love Rangers, Sabres and Devils jerseys and collect them all (Literally, I have a home and away for each template and company that made them. I'm a freak). I only do authentics or game issued/worns. So I won the war for this one at 45 bucks. Will be here by the end of the week I reckon. It shows signs of a true authentic but I'm wary nonetheless

also just made an icejerseys acc. and posted... these guys DWARF my collection.... THANKS OBAMA :shakehead

The IJ guys will def be able to confirm everything. The good news is that its not an indo edge and its either a 1.0 or 2.0. Based off the pictures the only way I think it would be fake is if the person pulls a bait and switch with the pictures on you.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
The IJ guys will def be able to confirm everything. The good news is that its not an indo edge and its either a 1.0 or 2.0. Based off the pictures the only way I think it would be fake is if the person pulls a bait and switch with the pictures on you.

Well if he does that then I'm gonna file a report with eBay and get my money back. IJ guys confirmed it's authentic. I'm excited. I might even grab the same seller's Koho authentic too. It looks also like the real deal

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
If you are considering purchasing a current NHL jersey, I would do it sooner than later - NHL COO John Collins: Jersey sponsorship in the NHL is both “coming and happening”.

Zeshy25

Oct 3, 2005
Have a few rangers jerseys and hats combos for sale.

Each Rangers jersey will include BNWT Rangers Stadium Series toques. Same style as worn by players during warmups. These hats were selling for approx $200 last year and sold out quickly. Would prefer to sell the hat + jersey together.

All prices are OBO and do not include shipping/paypal costs. Please PM me for pictures

Rangers Blue Edge 1.0 jersey size 50 - customized with Lundqvist 30 with nameplate. Customization from Arenawear. Has small stain on bottom right hem + BNWT Rangers Stadium Series Toque - $300 OBO

Rangers Blue Edge 2.0 jersey - Size 54 - Customized with '10 and no name. If interested, I can work out something to remove numbers. Great condition + BNWT Rangers Stadium Series Toque - $300 OBO

Rangers Blue Reebok 6100 jersey size 52 - customized with DRURY 23 (no nameplate). Great condition + BNWT Rangers Stadium Series Toque - $200 OBO

White Liberty starter jersey - size 52-R. Significant yellow-ish staining on left shoulder and over the left chest. Drink was dropped on it. Otherwise no snags or tears + BNWT Rangers Stadium Series Toque - $250 OBO

Rangers starter authentic jersey - size 48-R. It was previously customized with some incorrect patches and personal customization. Removed all customization cleanly with no holes or tears. Still has some "shadowing" from a couple patches + BNWT Rangers Stadium Series Toque - $250

Stadium Series Authentic jersey - size 50 Wife got me the wrong size. Immaculate condition. BNWT - Never worn + BNWT Rangers Stadium Series Toque - $550 OBO

2004 ASG Eastern Conference replica jersey - size XXL. Customized with Messier 11. ASG & NYR Patch. Also, has captain's C. Customization looks perfect. NWT. Great condition + BNWT Rangers Stadium Series Toque - $200

Rangers Vintage series jersey - blue - size medium. 2004 vintage style with crest on the front. Has minor stains around collar and waist. Two unidentified signatures on the back - $70

2012 Team Alfreddson jersey with Ottawa ASG Patch. Size 52. BNWT, NNOB. Great condition. You could make it into a Lundqvist, Girardi, Nash, Staal. For Nash or Staal would need a 2011 ASG patch - $230 OBO

1996 USA WCOH white replica jersey - size medium. Blank, NNOB. Great condition.Very rare and hard to find especially blank. Make it into a Leetch, Richter, Lafontaine, Weight, Amonte or any of the other players from loaded roster. No stains - $150 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad