OT: All Things Game of Thrones III (The End!?)

Who sits on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Really isn't much more to talk about if the shape of her very normal mouth is ruining the show for you
I’m allowed to have personal preferences and be annoyed by things. That’s just one of the things I mentioned.
Is that one thing petty. Absolutely. Does it annoy me? To no end.

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
I’m allowed to have personal preferences and be annoyed by things. That’s just one of the things I mentioned.
Is that one thing petty. Absolutely. Does it annoy me? To no end.
I personally hate adults with baby teeth and a gummy smile.....no characters spotted with that yet from what I have seen.

Reactions: Lord Defect

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
So, the only one who isn't a scumbag and deserving enough to die, is the king.

Pretty much. Poor Viserys was ROASTED for being a jerk in Episode 1 for having Aemma die to save his child...but that's not even Top 10 of the worst things characters have done in the 5 eps since.

Was confusing at first to see all the new characters and new actors, but they managed the time jump well, imo.

I think so as well. Hope too many people wouldn't be confused by the actor change at this point.

I'm waiting to drop this hot take on social media, but: I wonder if the anti-black Velaryon crowd feels a *little* better about making the Velaryons non-white characters...otherwise the whole show would be pale, white, silver-haired people basically (confuses the casual viewer, IMO).

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
E7A4836D-2B12-4427-B9E2-9CC7047769B5.jpeg

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
I didn't have darkness issues on my end, but I did have an issue with that half hour long funeral scene where everyone just kept looking around at everyone else.

Reactions: ybnvs

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Anyone else find watching this show absolutely BRUTAL from a picture quality standpoint? You can't see shit in half of the scenes.
It’s the bullshit perpetual twilight they digitally overlay onto scenes filmed in the day light. It has not been pulled off well since the first time I’ve seen it in 28 weeks later. It needs to go away.

I didn't have darkness issues on my end, but I did have an issue with that half hour long funeral scene where everyone just kept looking around at everyone else.
So many scenes were drawn out this episode.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
i haven't been keeping up..from the replies..i am not sure if that is good or bad lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad