OT: All Things Game of Thrones III (The End!?)

Who sits on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
I was fairly skeptical at first because I had only seen him doing comedy stuff in Edgar Wright movies, but he was the perfect cast for that role. He owned every scene he was in.
Ya he was amazing in this last episode. He was in peaky blinders too and did great there.

Reactions: TCTC

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Civil War could've been avoided in one fell swoop there. :laugh:
I've enjoyed HOD alot. Watch it every Sunday after my family goes to bed. It's not GOT, but I think it's been overall pretty good. One of the better followup shows.

if your going to break into the building, kill a bunch of commoners, stare at people and then just exit, you should have just left earlier. Not believable at all, and dumb.

Edit: apparently the dragon came from underneath, based on the darkness in the shot, I didn't gather that, so less dumb.

Last edited:

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
To be fair, even likeable high born people in Westeros have shown little regard for common folk, in general.

It wasn't that surprising of a move.

Last edited:
Reactions: Embiid

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
I've enjoyed HOD alot. Watch it every Sunday after my family goes to bed. It's not GOT, but I think it's been overall pretty good. One of the better followup shows.

if your going to break into the building, kill a bunch of commoners, stare at people and then just exit, you should have just left earlier. Not believable at all, and dumb.
The acting has been really good and I have enjoyed pretty much every episode especially the most recent ones. Everybody was saying it was going to suck but it has been far from that....

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
I think it's pretty funny seeing Alicent with her sons and daughter after all the time jumps. The actors must be nearly the same age.

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Some good explanations like not becoming a kingslayer and a kinslayer have been posited. Same with her being cut from the same "integrity" cloth as Viserys and the bad optics of killing a septon.

Last edited:

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
It's all the same, only the names have changed. Those who seek power will do anything to get and keep it. Foot fetish guy is little fingers great grandad.

Reactions: flyerslducks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad