Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v9.0: IceHogs/Fuel/NCAA/Jr./Int'l - Too Many Cooks in Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
I figured he'd get over it eventually. The first week or so was always going to be the hardest for him after being sent back down.
well there is several way to take that. i remember an old coach for one of the pro teams of chi, who would love the attitude that Hino showed. if i remember, that coach said he was, the player showed passion. now others coaches, i would assume would prob say it showed a bad attitude.

so i guess that it is in the realm of dam if you do or dam if you don't.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
There is only 1 Fiddy...me ..only 1 account.. So If someone also makes typos ...I guess they are also using a small keyboard on the smartphone ..it happens that fat fingers can hit the wrong letter or number and the darn guessing mechanism that inserts words before you finish typing cause problems that need later edits too.....for instance,pn the ladt "too" the phone typed "top"...I caught it and corrected it ..but anyway...if typos are sins to you ,they are at least not as sinful as Q allowing Hartman to be on line 2 tp mess up possesion because he cannot receive a pass properly on his stick ..it infuriates how many attacks mess up and die when he does this. .Seabrook's sins are too numerous to repeat again.. Q 's pp is garbage sinful..I could go on forvTeam smoke and mirrors ...But of course we always are "a work in progress" ..So in comparing the irritation of typos and gobbledygook strings of letters making no sense which is there from the smartphone software and not what was intended to be typed to tge sins of Q's "work on progress" ,I think you could be more tolerant of typos than you ought to be tolerating the sins of some of our NHL professionals as they put in time in the show wearing the Indianhead.
ref to my typos, it is based on several things, my hands or too big, my laziness to proof read, me being tired and / or wanting to continue the momentum of ranting and typing.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
If we tolerated as many mistakes as you have typos we should expect our Hawks to be 2-80 team (there are random posts without mistake once a year). Sorry but your typos are just you being too lazy to fix something easy to correct.
ah that is my problem in Aces.....

however this second time around on this site, the mods are much more tolerant than before. for the record i was a member when hf forum started up.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Looked on the AHL site and Rockford is currently tied for the points lead for the entire league. They also have a plus 15 goal differential, which is 5 more than the the next best team in that category.

Yeah, I'm really liking the coaching change in Rockford.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Looked on the AHL site and Rockford is currently tied for the points lead for the entire league. They also have a plus 15 goal differential, which is 5 more than the the next best team in that category.

Yeah, I'm really liking the coaching change in Rockford.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it probably has more to do with player personnel than coaching as to why they are doing so well.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it probably has more to do with player personnel than coaching as to why they are doing so well.
yeah, it really starts with the players, this rfd is the new nucleus of what the future will hold for the org.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Also, on the coaching note - the whole system is different. They are a lot more aggressive. Their gaps are tighter. They are fighting for pucks and not being passive. Ted didn't GAF last season, and it showed. I was calling for a coaching change all season, and it has worked WONDERS.

I don't want to downplay the importance of the level of talent we had added to the roster. They're younger, faster, and just better.

The coaching is a HUGE change though. Good players with a bad coach won't get you a start with one loss on the season so far. Especially with some returning players who were beat down by a horrendous season last year.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
To Dent's credit, the Hawks organization as a whole have switched systems. The system Rockford is currently using is the system the Hawks used in the first two games. The team has unfortunately started moving further from that, but Bowman absolutely wants the team playing like that.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Dent was known to blow up on players after bad games. Not saying they don't always deserve it, but it clearly wasn't working. We needed a coaching change, plain and simple. We got one, and it's working.
Yes, new players are a factor, but the returning players are also playing differently.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Also, on the coaching note - the whole system is different. They are a lot more aggressive. Their gaps are tighter. They are fighting for pucks and not being passive. Ted didn't GAF last season, and it showed. I was calling for a coaching change all season, and it has worked WONDERS.

I don't want to downplay the importance of the level of talent we had added to the roster. They're younger, faster, and just better.

The coaching is a HUGE change though. Good players with a bad coach won't get you a start with one loss on the season so far. Especially with some returning players who were beat down by a horrendous season last year.

A good sign!

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
I’m not calling for Q’s head in the least but there’s little doubt what this young, up and coming coach was hired for at some point. If another NHL club doesn’t bite first you’re likely looking at Q’s successor, whenever that is.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I’m not calling for Q’s head in the least but there’s little doubt what this young, up and coming coach was hired for at some point. If another NHL club doesn’t bite first you’re likely looking at Q’s successor, whenever that is.

Definitely seems to mesh with the style Bowman is keen on more than Q.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad