Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v16.0

Darkstar

Nov 3, 2007
Denver, CO
Yea and then he stopped producing so was taken off the line since?

Nazar’s a fine prospect and maybe I’m just not seeing it but if he were any other teams prospect I don’t think we’d be particularly impressed by what he’s done since his draft year. 37 pts in 36 games is good for 6th on his team. We need star forwards and star forwards generally produce likewise as prospects. Tired of making excuses for our prospects middling production. Why couldn’t Nazar just have put up like 55 points this year? Many of his peers are in that range of production
To me, a "star" is 1st line talent. I've never considered Nazar to be 1st line talent. I've seen nothing this season that says he can't be a 2nd line forward eventually.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Bit Nazer defensively is not that good ..sobyou have that...pluschexwasconlyv5th in Michigan forward scoribg I believe.. Add it up and he does notcseem "ready" to be a top 6vguy with the Hawks next year...Maybeche nakesx3rd line but not lijekyvas a C...but axwibger...His faceoifcare above water bit givenbhis low shotcgeneration and drfebsivecstats underwater plus hosxsmalk some,I cannotcsee home impacting much forvthe Hawks till hecshows he can dominate more at the NCAa level..

He is so far from Celebrini or even Will Smith that I cannot see him as a top six inpactor.

He can skate yes..but hockey is more than that..goita put up shots on goal and score goals or be such a playmaker that they havecto play you as a top 2 line Center.

I am sorry but he needed to show more especialky since February...but he taukedcoff badly last dozen games or so.

So I am very skeptical that he isc"ready" for the pros..

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Ohio St. with a big upset over Wisconsin in the big ten quarters (7 aka last seed over a 2 seed). So Michigan and Minnesota will play in the semis next week. Ohio State and Michigan St. in the other semis.
That MN/MI semi is the final in my book.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Ohio St. with a big upset over Wisconsin in the big ten quarters (7 aka last seed over a 2 seed). So Michigan and Minnesota will play in the semis next week. Ohio State and Michigan St. in the other semis.

Oooo Nazar versus Moore and Rinzel to advance. Talk about bragging rights for when the prospects get together again next year.

In either case, Blackhawks will be represented in the final with either Michigan or Minnesota advancing.

Reactions: Larmer83

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_8016.jpeg

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
If all they give us is skating =so what?

Where is the oroduction?

Nothing from Nazarvor Moore or Rinzel tonight so far.

And L'l Frankie gets ealy pushed off hos feet by a check..howcwould he survive against even bigger stronger NHLers?

I am still skeptical on actual ceiling impacts for Hawks "prozed" college "star" draftees. as top six material.. Production please...else just anotger guy 3rd liner candidate *IF that) .

Otger draftees of otger teans actualky starring /producing big ...impacting games.Our guys not so much.

Last edited:

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
If all they give us is skating =so what?

Where is the oroduction?

Nothing from Nazarvor Moore or Rinzel tonight so far.

And L'l Frankie gets ealy pushed off hos feet by a check..howcwould he survive against even bigger stronger NHLers?

I am still skeptical on actual ceiling impacts for Hawks "prozed" college "star" draftees. as top six material.. Production please...else just anotger guy 3rd liner candidate *IF that) .

Otger draftees of otger teans actualky starring /producing big ...impacting games.Our guys not so much.
The fact you edited your post and still can’t spell or put together a coherent sentence is amazing

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Just screwing around online looking at EP and was surprised to see how good Kantserov is doing. Only 15pts in 53 regular season games this season in the KHL, but he's got 4pts in 6 playoff games. Small sample size, but good to see him producing more, especially in important games.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012

Rinzel on the ice for the dying seconds. Feel for him. Nazar also on the ice in the final seconds to seal it.

Congrats to Nazar and Michigan. He could be playing against another potential Blackhawks pick in Levshunov.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Well most of the season Kantserov was 4th line ..Then moved to 3rd line and been moved to 2ndvkinecin playoffs.. So production goes up with highervlinevusexand more minutes..

Nice to see his development.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad