Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v16.0

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Well I still want KD to go after Gabriel Seger 6'4 213 C from Cornell who is a Sr. and should be onevof thevtop NCAa free agentscto sign once hisxseasin ends..

. He isxa maturex24 yr old and that the size speed ,scoring talent and defensive acumen in 3 zones to have a lotvof teNs interestedvin him..He also is a top faceoif % guy (over 60%) ..he just brings a lot of what Hawks need .. I want to get bigger up the middle. Pleasing no more pushing around our small centers and our bigger cebters like Dickinson and Entwhistlecarecreally 4th liner slugsxonly.

Let KD start getyibgvseruius anf IF Nazarvor Moorexeven make the NHL they can move to winger need be.

And if we draft Lindstrom because we miss outbon just average size Celebrini(6"0) O will not cry.

But ifved get Celebrini I want then a Big 3C so that we have 1 guy with both the speed and the hands and the brain and hockeyvsense to be over competent for the position..

Fraser28

Jan 13, 2013
Are the Blackhawks expecting any rookies to make the team next season besides their Top-3 pick this draft? It feels like one other should be ready by now.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Are the Blackhawks expecting any rookies to make the team next season besides their Top-3 pick this draft? It feels like one other should be ready by now.
Other then winning the celebrini lottery I’m not sure if any pick would/should make the nhl at 18.

Nazar has a good chance. Colton Dach maybe. Wildcards could be Del Mastro, Allan and maybe even savoie.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Think Guttman will permanently replace TJohnson next season.

Reichel will finally (hopefully) stick, and Slaggert will stay up most of the year because he plays a style that coaches love.

Probably some defenders to replace Tinordi and Megna. Phillips and Kaiser are likely, but don't rule out EDM from stealing a spot.

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
Think Guttman will permanently replace TJohnson next season.

Reichel will finally (hopefully) stick, and Slaggert will stay up most of the year because he plays a style that coaches love.

Probably some defenders to replace Tinordi and Megna. Phillips and Kaiser are likely, but don't rule out EDM from stealing a spot.

PLEASE. If there are such things as hockey gods - I implore them to never ever again subject Hawks fans to have to watch Tinordi stumble around in a Hawks uniform.

I hope they get rid of Magna and Zaitsev as well - none of those guys are NHL caliber d-men.

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Next year the Blackhawks defence should consist of

1.Seth Jones
3.Alex Vlasic
4.Connor Murphy
5.Kevin Korchinski

2.Brady Skjei or Brandon Montour

6 and 7.Wyatt Kaiser, Ethan Del Mastro, Isaak Phillips, Louis Crevier or Nolan Allan

• Wow
Reactions: Malaka and pvr

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
Next year the Blackhawks defence should consist of

1.Seth Jones
3.Alex Vlasic
4.Connor Murphy
5.Kevin Korchinski

2.Brady Skjei or Brandon Montour

6 and 7.Wyatt Kaiser, Ethan Del Mastro, Isaak Phillips, Louis Crevier or Nolan Allan
Particularly like where you have Korchinski. After watching him up close this year, he’s acceptable on pp2, but needs sheltered minutes at even strength. He greatly would have benefited from AHL time like Vlasic, EDM, Allan et al. received.

After watching Vlasic, he’s a bona fide 2D and soon will be a 1D.

Last edited:

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
The reminder that Connor Barfy must be included intobthecD corps again next season is NOT a pleasant thought..

Remove Tinordi fromLD and add Murohy to RD and you just replace 1 turtle for another except he's on the other side ...with $9.5 already their to lead the tanking ,Barfy will just enhance the inco otence of the Hawks'Right side D...
Now they need to have room to add EdM for sure and maybe even Nolan Allan is "ready" too?
Both are listedcLF but EdM has played RD in Juniors ..switching back and forth to each side at various points in a game
Is he paired with Allan in Rockford....ifcso one of them forced to play host off side. As a RD.

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Particularly like where you have Korchinski. After watching him up close this year, he’s acceptable on pp2, but needs sheltered minutes at even strength. He greatly would have benefited from AHL time like Vlasic, EDM, Allan et al. received.

After watching Vlasic, he’s a bona fide 2D and soon will be a 1D.
I think it’d be a real surprise if he sees AHL action next year, but of course the AHL helped Vlasic, and Kaiser like Slaggert got an NHL finish last season and has now been recalled after a great stint in Rockford
Crevier and Phillips have been getting better, even Roos started in NHL and was thought to not being able to being sent down, Europe instead has also gotten AHL play. Duncan Keith and Niklas Hjalmarsson took the AHL route, Seabrook did not and he turns out alright, KK played a lot hockey last year in junior too tho

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
I think it’d be a real surprise if he sees AHL action next year, but of course the AHL helped Vlasic, and Kaiser like Slaggert got an NHL finish last season and has now been recalled after a great stint in Rockford
Crevier and Phillips have been getting better, even Roos started in NHL and was thought to not being able to being sent down, Europe instead has also gotten AHL play. Duncan Keith and Niklas Hjalmarsson took the AHL route, Seabrook did not and he turns out alright, KK played a lot hockey last year in junior too tho
Seabrook played an extra year in Junior he wouldn't of because of the lockout. A lot of 03 picks were guys who would of been in the NHL that year, but instead they developed longer and were successes.

I can see positives of Korch going down and being the top Dman of the team

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
I love seeing Kaiser got recalled. He's as good or better skater than KK and after watching some Rockford games over the past few weeks - he knows how to use his skating to get into the o-zone and create or shoot. He took over QB on the #1 PP from del Mastro mainly, I think, due to his skating ability to walk the blue line to back off the defender.

Hopefully they let him play his natural left side - which would mean Tinordi will be out of the lineup - YAY!

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
The reminder that Connor Barfy must be included intobthecD corps again next season is NOT a pleasant thought..

Remove Tinordi fromLD and add Murohy to RD and you just replace 1 turtle for another except he's on the other side ...with $9.5 already their to lead the tanking ,Barfy will just enhance the inco otence of the Hawks'Right side D...
Now they need to have room to add EdM for sure and maybe even Nolan Allan is "ready" too?
Both are listedcLF but EdM has played RD in Juniors ..switching back and forth to each side at various points in a game
Is he paired with Allan in Rockford....ifcso one of them forced to play host off side. As a RD.
Not the first time you’ve called him Connor Barfy, but it made me laugh today for some reason. Sometimes a joke just hits you right.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_8053.png
IMG_8052.png

ello

Jun 12, 2018
I think Kantserov's the forward prospect who exceeded expectations the most this season. Good for him and I'm excited to see what he can do with more ice time

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
Arytom L was 1st team. If we end up with him I would be fine. I think the only 2 guys that go straight to Pros are him and Celebrini.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Artur Kayumov 1g 1a today I Lokomotiv 4-1win over Avangard...

His KHL contract ends after this KHL season and players who have not be en signed for next sesson are freeing May 1st...

Hevis 26 years old...

Hawksxstill have hoscrights and were supposed to sign hom 2 years ago but he extended 2 more years...but now he may have planned to cone over this summer...butvttecquestuin isc: do Hawks want to sign him.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Well I still want KD to go after Gabriel Seger 6'4 213 C from Cornell who is a Sr. and should be onevof thevtop NCAa free agentscto sign once hisxseasin ends..

. He isxa maturex24 yr old and that the size speed ,scoring talent and defensive acumen in 3 zones to have a lotvof teNs interestedvin him..He also is a top faceoif % guy (over 60%) ..he just brings a lot of what Hawks need .. I want to get bigger up the middle. Pleasing no more pushing around our small centers and our bigger cebters like Dickinson and Entwhistlecarecreally 4th liner slugsxonly.

Let KD start getyibgvseruius anf IF Nazarvor Moorexeven make the NHL they can move to winger need be.

And if we draft Lindstrom because we miss outbon just average size Celebrini(6"0) O will not cry.

But ifved get Celebrini I want then a Big 3C so that we have 1 guy with both the speed and the hands and the brain and hockeyvsense to be over competent for the position..
They were discussing on NHL about how very very few of these amount to much of an NHL player. Yeah, free ticket for a nothing burger most likely.

ello

Jun 12, 2018
Can anyone give a condensed version of what the NCAA tournament is like from now on for Michigan

Larmer83

I'm taking the high road moving forward.
May 13, 2018
Lakewood, CO
Can anyone give a condensed version of what the NCAA tournament is like from now on for Michigan
To be determined.

They play Michigan State on Saturday for the Big 10 tourney final. On Sunday they find out the opponent in the 1st round which will take place on Thursday(3/28) or Friday(3/29).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad