Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v16.0

Hawkster

It's on.
Aug 2, 2005
Adam Gajan saved 29/32 shots in Green Bay's 4-3 OT win over Sioux City.

Starting on back-to-back days to begin the season is not something I expected.

Reactions: clydesdale line

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Wow! Just wow!
In the last two years Davidson has drafted 22 players, 8 more than they would have started with, so basically he’s drafted more than three years worth of prospects!

18 Forwards
3 Defencemen
1 Goaltender

*Connor Bedard
Frank Nazar
Oliver Moore
*Paul Ludwinski
Roman Kantserov
Martin Misiak
Ryan Greene
*Gavin Hayes
Nick Lardis
*Samuel Savoie
Aidan Thompson
Jiri Felcman
Alex Pharand
Marcel Marcel
Milton Oscarson
Dominic James
Nils Juntorp
Riku Tohila

*Kevin Korchinski
Sam Rinzel
Janne Peltonen

Adam Gajan

If they came away from those two drafts with only their original 14 picks they’d have a prospect pool as follows…

Connor Bedard
Fraser Minton
Nick Lardis
Alexander Perevalov
Alex Pharand
Kenny Connors
Marcel Marcel
Nikita Grebenkin
Timur Mukhanov
Riku Tohila

David Jiricek
Nolan Collins
Janne Peltonen

Adam Gajan

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Riku Tohola has only 3 points (2g 2a) and is -2 in6GP for the Jypu-20 team which sits in 4th place in the Sm-Sarja u-20 league....He appears to be not centering tge top line...

You woukd have figured they would give him top line duty as hevis a 19 yr old turning 20 this December...But they appear to have some even older vets on the squad...On their top line is 6'3309 lb RW Balzas Varga (indrafted) who is a 20 year old ...he is torching tge league at 8h 8a 17pts in 8GP ...and is+10...He is a Hungarian playing in this u-20 league in Finland...

He put up good scoring for themmlsdt season too.

Skating must be his issue because he seems to have great scoring ablity and the size you want at RW..

But he might be a late bloomer who could be worth a gamble as a free agent sognibg after this season.

Hawkster

It's on.
Aug 2, 2005
Roman Kantserov went scoreless in a 1-0 win over UFA, today. He played 12:38 including some decent powerplay time. He was second on the team with 3 SOG.

Riku Tohila is currently making his Liiga debut for JYP. They lead 2-0 at the end of the opening period. Tohila is centering the 4th line and has played 3:36.

Game page Liiga

Hawkster

It's on.
Aug 2, 2005
Jiri Felcman is in Langnau's line up for today's game against Biel. Langnau sit 14th out of 14 after 6 games.

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
Where is Gavin Hayes?

After he played n the Kurvers and both scrimmages (I think) - he wasn't in the lineup for the preseason game against the Blues and based on line combos at practice today will not be in the preseason game tomorrow.

Did he get injured or sent back to his junior team already? Have I missed an announcement?

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Alot of the junior teams are starting their seasons tonight. It'll be interesting to see if Lardis and Misiak play for their respected teams a day after being sent back (Pharand's team plays tomorrow I believe so he should be good to go).

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Lardis has been announced as playing tonight

Thank you. Haha ironic that Sudbury season starts tonight instead of tomorrow so I stand corrected there AND they play Brantford. Pharand might play as well then. Lardis vs Pharand for the first game of the season. I'm sure both kids probably had a nice discussion about that on the plane ride. :laugh:

We'll see about Misiak and if he plays tonight for Erie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad