Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruin4ever

Feb 17, 2020
He’s on the board and nobody had mentioned him. I just think that by now Kreider is probably not going to happen and I think Palmieri hasn’t happened because NJ wants a piece DS won’t include and NJ waiting till the 11th hour for something better to come along. All I know is DS needs to do something for our 2nd line and to add toughness/size or there is no cup in June

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
No way the BIG move is Kase. 7 goals in 49 games 5 pct sht pct, and being extremely injury prone, is not a BIG move to bolster second line scoring. I eagerly await the big move.

After last years PO's it was clear they needed more toughness and scoring. Anahiem fans have described Kase as being made of glass. Not sure he's the answer. There better be more.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
No way the BIG move is Kase. 7 goals in 49 games 5 pct sht pct, and being extremely injury prone, is not a BIG move to bolster second line scoring. I eagerly await the big move.

Think that could be the move with a minor tweak here or there.Joe Thornton back would not surprise me.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
I would too. I can’t picture them on the market. Nothing they could over that B’s they might have available would be worth it IMO Fenian
I think they could have gotten Mantha but it would have cost a ton, start with Studnicka and Vask and add.

What is suppose to be available I wouldn't want either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad