Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
If Carolina offers you say...a 2nd or 3rd round pick for Halak, given their current goalie situation, do you do it?

Needs to be more than that for me to even consider. The type of offer you just can't say no to. He's worth more to the Bruins as a back-up plan than they could ever get for him in a trade.

Reactions: Rumpy

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I agree but will say this(not directed at you just in general) it does take two to tango, and it’s beneficial for the other side to wait and see until a certain point which is tomorrow.

You don’t want to end up unnecessarily bidding against yourself if you’re Sweeney here just to get a deal done a day earlier..you just want the ability to give the last thumbs up or thumbs down.

One thing we’ve seen, it was rough out of the gate for Sweeney, but since then he hasn’t made panic moves.

The Devils rumours, and others have gone long enough, as said it’s more like getting it done.
Well now it’s time.

There’s multiple wingers out there, go fix the 5 year issue.

it happening tomorrow does not have to equate to it being a panic move

For sure it doesn’t quarantee it’s s panic move, but do you feel the most confident entering the last hour with the same 2nd line hole?
At that point I’d expect more like Simmonds/Dzingel than any of Kreider, Palmieri, Saad

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
If they’re waiting until the wire does that mean there’s no plan B?

"Plan B" is probably adding some sort of cheaper depth player. I think Sweeney is perfectly fine with Kase as their move, but he wants Palmieri if he can get him for the right price. I think the fact that they got Kase just means they're not going to overextend themselves.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
The more I think about it I would be alright if it came down to Heinen and Zboril for Wood his jam and speed would create a mega great 3rd line. I like the fact he could help counter act Wilson a bit in a big show down with Washington

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
I don't think Kase is the big addition, he likely plays 3rd line with Coyle and Bjork. I see 2 more deals a smaller one either for Jumbo or Khaira to add size to the 4th line, then the bigger deal is either for Palmieri or a surprise maybe Meier, Nino or Rakell.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Not reading any Red Wings rumours on here ,they got anything the Bruins might be interested in.Anyway getting bored reading about the same few names.Lol

Reactions: Strafer

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
If Carolina offers you say...a 2nd or 3rd round pick for Halak, given their current goalie situation, do you do it?
Are we sellers? because we are in it to win it and if something happens to Rask then you have Vlader. After yesterday we need both guys going. Some around here think we do not have enough dee depth and going with one NHL quality goalie is not ideal.

Reactions: Strafer

Bruin4ever

Feb 17, 2020
What about Mike Hoffman from the Panthers? Consistent scorer and not small. Wouldn’t cost us as much I would think. Plan C?

Reactions: bbfan419

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
2019-2020 and 2020-2021 cup or bust. If you can keep Stud,Vak Fred,Lauko, Beecher then you make your moves. Palmeri and Wood for Heinen,Bjork Zboril and a 2021 first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad