Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
Hi all. Just chiming in from Mexico to say that I quite liked the trade for Kase and that I really hope that Bjork isn’t dealt.

If Boston does acquire Palmieri, I’ll be very curious to see what happens to Senyshyn next season because the Bruins’ RWs would be set: Pastrnak, Palmieri, Kase and Wagner/Kuhlman.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
If Carolina offers you say...a 2nd or 3rd round pick for Halak, given their current goalie situation, do you do it?

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Hi all. Just chiming in from Mexico to say that I quite liked the trade for Kase and that I really hope that Bjork isn’t dealt.

If Boston does acquire Palmieri, I’ll be very curious to see what happens to Senyshyn next season because the Bruins’ RWs would be set: Pastrnak, Palmieri, Kase and Wagner/Kuhlman.
Still amazed and disappointed that they gave Ritchie such a long rope this year - Senyshyn showed more in 3 games than Ritchie did in his 30.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
If Carolina offers you say...a 2nd or 3rd round pick for Halak, given their current goalie situation, do you do it?

no way no how.

Rask will need rest down the stretch as well as Halak can still get you a win in the playoffs if something goes sideways.

Cup is the goal. Not who has the most picks.

Also. Sends brutal message to team that we arent really going for it....we’re tepid...

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016

Who replaces him?

Strike while the iron is hot, but we are splitting a possible Jennings pair. We need a good or better replacement for Halak. flip one of Carolina's assets to Chicago for Lehner?

Reactions: Strafer

member 96824

I’ll say it again but this has to be the day Sweeney goes for the big move.

Don’t leave it at panic last minute

I agree but will say this(not directed at you just in general) it does take two to tango, and it’s beneficial for the other side to wait and see until a certain point which is tomorrow.

You don’t want to end up unnecessarily bidding against yourself if you’re Sweeney here just to get a deal done a day earlier..you just want the ability to give the last thumbs up or thumbs down.

One thing we’ve seen, it was rough out of the gate for Sweeney, but since then he hasn’t made panic moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino