GDT: Albany Devils Games (PART II)

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I hope this isn't just a hot streak Butler's on. He has shown to be a real talented player though.

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
I think the breakout on Pesonen's goal was as impressive as the goal itself. The defense did a really poor job of shutting him down, him "splitting the d" didn't look like it required much effort.

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
I think the breakout on Pesonen's goal was as impressive as the goal itself. The defense did a really poor job of shutting him down, him "splitting the d" didn't look like it required much effort.

Agreed. Two real nice, quick looks from Macpherson and then Josefson, but all Pesonen had to do was skate. At least now we know he can skate! Vernace and Pyett (the two D) are both offensive D and certainly not slow.

I hope this isn't just a hot streak Butler's on. He has shown to be a real talented player though.

It is most certainly a hot streak in the sense that there's NO way he's gonna keep scoring at the pace he's been on the past few days. I guess we'll have to see how much his production dips if/when he hits the wall.

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
Nice goal by Peso.

There are some bad announcers in the minor leagues, though. Lots of screamers.

Has Parse been playing lately? How is he looking?

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Parse has only played 1 game since Albany started playing well, and that was the game in which he had an assist. Albany's had such a weird season that I don't think we should rush to really judge any player until season's end.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It is most certainly a hot streak in the sense that there's NO way he's gonna keep scoring at the pace he's been on the past few days. I guess we'll have to see how much his production dips if/when he hits the wall.

I certainly don't expect a goal a game or even a point per game, but some consistency would be all I ask for from him.

That goal Pesonen goal was ugly for Talbot. Looks like it beat him 5 hole standing still. Retribution for that game he shut the door on us, and made 45 saves on 46 shots or something, and won in the shootout.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto

11-59-last-minute-001.jpg

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Providence has a 4 game winning streak and is unbeaten in their last 7 (6-0-0-1). Should be a good game tonight, hopefully we get a ****ing feed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad