GDT: Albany Devils Games (PART II)

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Butler hat trick! He ate his wheaties!

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Butler's back to hitting the post again! Could have had a 4th it sounds like!:laugh:

KovalSNIPE

Feb 9, 2011
How do I actually get the audio from ahl.com? I know I get it there but I can't figure out the process...

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Butler's having a monster of a game tonight. This game aside he's been pretty good the last few games. 4 goals on like 6 shots. Woof Tedenby has been on the ice for every goal against tonight. Not saying it's his fault though. Never saw them I'm just listening to the radio broadcast on the AHL website.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
How do I actually get the audio from ahl.com? I know I get it there but I can't figure out the process...
http://ahl.neulion.com/ahl/

Go to the list on the right, and click radio. It will come up with the list of games tonight, and Albany's game is the only one with a radio broadcast tonight. Hope this helps, but it's almost over.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I liked the signing, but he was healthy scratch bad for the first month. He seemed to hit it off the post almost every other game early in the season, and one game he hit the post twice in OT, and then once in the shootout.

Even game aside he's been good lately. Time to beat the leaning tower of pads again Friday!

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Butler's definitely established himself as the frontrunner for our open roster spot. He's slaughtered Tedenby right now.

I really think Whitney shouldn't be counted out...

I think had their been a real camp, he would've seriously impressed, but it's likely they don't have him in a camp.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'd love Whitney, and take him over Janssen or having to play Harrold as a forward. Butler has really outplayed Tedenby. Butler was just bad early in the year, and is now in a groove. Think he's got a good point streak going too. He wasn't playing as bad as it looked earlier, but was hitting the post a lot. Could have had a 4 more goals at least. Tedenby has just been inconsistent as ever. He was on the ice for every goal against tonight, and a team worst -3.

However I think it's fair to give him a shot with Josefson before I write him off completely. If we keep all the D men, and only have room for one of Tedenby, or Butler though I think Butler gets it no questions asked. That's if we have a season, and if the lockout ended relatively soon. Kowalski doesn't even have much faith in him from the looks of it.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
With a condensed schedule looking the way it may, we'll be getting the albany team to bus their guys over to fill in for banged up bodies.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
With a condensed schedule looking the way it may, we'll be getting the albany team to bus their guys over to fill in for banged up bodies.

I don't think the games will be as bunched up as it seems. If it's starts mid January to the 20th it won't end until the 1st of May I think. 82 games in 25 weeks(This is taking out the week for all star break) is 3.28 games a week. 48 games in 15 weeks is 3.2 games a week. If I counted that right. No chance it's 48 games, and ends the second week of April like usual.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Does that record include the Lowell Devils? Or just since they've been in Albany in 2010?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Geez is that like double Butler's goal total for the season? He wasn't doing much of anything last I checked.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I assume the Devil's minor league franchise record (all-time).

I don't think it includes the River Rats.

Butler has actually been good lately the last few games. If the A Devs beat Nilsson on Friday I demand if the NHL team struggles to score on him again that we put the entire team on LTIR for the game except those who played in Albany, and then bring the rest up to play the game against the Isles!:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00